The Lady in NYC

LadyInWhite

Wow I would like to be freezing, 39 deg c forcasted for Christmas day here -------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I love how we seem to have lost all the Empire garrison members out the airlock. I think all the T'rananites have been the ones pushing the airlock buttons!

That said, if my hubby wanted to take a train or car to Toronto I doubt he could hold me back. Meanwhile we are visiting his parents and enjoying the slush and cold. His dad is from Etobicoke and we are all Maple Leafs fans, so gawd only knows why we let ourselves be stuck here! :D

Well, Lou, I'm on Roosevelt Island... with no plans to go where it's FREAKING COLDER than it is here!

I might visit Toronto in the Spring, when it's gloomy but warm. :D

Well, Lou, I'm on Roosevelt Island... with no plans to go where it's FREAKING COLDER than it is here!

I might visit Toronto in the Spring, when it's gloomy but warm. :D

LIKE!

And a Con in Niagara Falls followed by a certain TKs birthday party in June~! Jussayin! (The party is going to be a combo party for 3 of us troopin types and will be awesome).

Cant blame ya there! Hope ya had fun none the less..maybe next time your around! Hope ya had a great holiday Ingrid!