Seeker's/TK412's Intro and RS ANH Trooper Build.

Seeker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic work there Arturo. But have you considered the UKG's favorite holster attachment method? Pop rivets with a male snap inside the canvas (as if it's a washer) with corresponding female snap on the holster straps? It's more accurate on the outside, but leaves the holster detachable if you want/need to remove it.

Ā 

Either way, it looks great. :duim:

Thanks guys.

Ā 

Locitus - I was considering that method. It does look great This method here is also removable. That way I could switch back and forth with my SR-15 holster.

What says you can't do that with the other method as well? I'm just curious. :)

I had the chance to finally paint up my tube stripes. I was never happy of the humbrol 14, or the french blue colors suggested. So I tried to match the LFL archives helmet. I used the #28012 Chrysler Engine Blue. To me it looks more naturally looking and it also matches the Luke's hero helmet color. One thing that it does not match is that the tubes are flat not glossy. So I sanded them down a bit to give it a more dull look to it.

Ā 

One thing to consider is that the LFL lights seem cold and mine are warmer.

Ā 

Share your thoughts.

Ā 

8472703400_3bbfe8e6ee_b.jpg

Edited by Seeker

• 9 months later...

I think I need to get back on finishing this sucker. I'll be posting new pics for review in the spring before I apply for EIB.

Ā 

Do we know if there's an issue miss matching trooper parts? Since I'm 5'7" and my RS shins didnt work for me, I would like to try some ATA shins that fit better on me.

Ā 

Will the miss matching reflect the approval for EIB?

Edited by Seeker

I think I need to get back on finishing this sucker. I'll be posting new pics for review in the spring before I apply for EIB.

Ā 

Do we know if there's an issue miss matching trooper parts? Since I'm 5'7" and my RS shins didnt work for me, I would like to try some ATA shins that fit better on me.

Ā 

Will the miss matching reflect the approval for EIB?

Ā 

Probably not an issue for EIB. If a color mismatch is really noticeable it might get flagged for Centurion.

Ā 

-Eric

Adding extra sole to my TKboots. Just need to let dry, then remove access. Then weathered for a used Chelsea boot look. Also added a slight bone color to them to match my ATA shins. I think I might need an extra layer of bone.

Ā 

11077602894_4308a22e5c_b.jpg

Ā 

11077603184_e4319ee118_b.jpg

Edited by Seeker