TK18987 Requesting ANH Hero Centurion Status[65][MFX*]

Name: Sarah Wolff

ID: TK 18987

Garrison: German Garrison

Armor = Movie FX (Germany) 2mm HIPS

Helmet = Movie FX (Germany) 2mm HIPS (hand painted)

E11 = Doopydoo`s

Height = 1,67m

Weight = 46 kg

Boots = Painted Jodphur

Neck Seal = Self made

canvas belt = Movie FX (Germany)

Hand Plates = Sonnenschein white gum

Gloves = black rubber

Holster = leather Dday

Grappling Hook = Blue Snaggletooth

Latex Hero Handguards arriving soon by Karin "Sonnenschein"

vqqijk23.jpg

pnkld8r5.jpg

s5k3aun3.jpg

rpnmf5tr.jpg

jgzwtkvj.jpg

b3t4r3ou.jpg

tfdjo265.jpg4rj9zkls.jpg27gx7akb.jpgtswjaegj.jpgj7t9rqd4.jpgoytagdp9.jpgorcsif35.jpgv9zmvdza.jpgy4wga5u7.jpgpwwixjtr.jpguglcyjpy.jpgr3konajh.jpgpvzqlcqa.jpgsajuntbr.jpgtpopzavh.jpg

czcl6w9e.jpghftwp6b8.jpgjjuoe3zh.jpg

Thank You!

Sarah

Edited by little skywalker

Hi Sarah,

You've done a good job of forming this armour to fit your frame.

Can you clarify which of the two blasters you are submitting as yours for your application?

I think that you have some additional trimming that could be done to do the sides of your shoulder straps, there is quite a lot of excess there.

The rear of your shoulder straps could do with a little heat bending to help them sit better on your backplate.

Your forearms look huge by comparison to the rest of you, especially round the elbow area.

I would narrow them down a bit if it were me.

These are just my comments on your application.

Good luck with that, I think you are close.

Looks great Sarah!! I do see what Phil is talking about on you shoulder straps, the sides could be trimmed in a bit.

Other than that, looks great!!

Good Luck!!

This picture that you have just submitted shows the shoulder straps sitting much better compared to the original pictures.

Have a look at some other applications shoulder bridges in relation to how much additional plastic you have to the sides of the ribs.

They are usually trimmed a lot closer to the width of the ribs.

Hi Sarah!

Congrats on your EIB and I'm sure you will get your Centurion, you've done a great job.

I have a few things that might come up for you that I noticed. Not all of them will stop centurion, but they will make the suit more accurate in the end.

Your chest piece doesn't seem to have a return edge on the bottom. This might be a sticking point for centurion, Mathias has the final say, but I think looking into how to add one would be a good idea, it makes the armor sit right and looks great with one.

I love that you added the commlink and grappling hook! I thought about that, but decided I wanted to be just an average joe Hero with a TD :") Oh, on the subject of TD, it was in the works to make it a requirement for the TD clips to be all the way to the end caps, not sure if't it is finalized yet, again, I will leave that to Mathias.

How lose are your forearms and biceps? They look like they could be trimmed more to fit on tighter.

Good luck, and I can't wait to meet you and your husband on an upcoming troop! Are you planning on going to Celebration: Europe in Essen? There is going to be hundreds of 501st I'm sure, will be a big invasion!

Hi Derrek,

We had to cut the chest because of my size and because of that i thought to become a Hero with Luke´s Look. His chest does not have a return edge too.

For me its to dangerous to make a new return edge.

Im still waiting for the right caps of my TD, they will be a little longer then this

Im not sure if i shut make th foramens more tight because Im slightly skinny :) and i cant say if it looks funny when my arms are to tight.

Yes we will be in Essen, its the last weekend of our Summerholiday :)

Hope to see you before :)

esgx8czr.jpg

cx3iy4r7.jpg

I agree, the chest return is not required. *Especially* when doing a Luke style hero. I would say that if you try to emulate Luke, it would in fact be wrong to have a chest return edge. And given your size Sarah, you made the right choice to go with the Luke look. :)

I'm also happy that you moved the TD clips. It looks much better now. So I think I'm happy with what I can see, and there's no problems. So you're approved! :duim:

I'll be looking forward to meeting you in Essen (this goes for all our FISD members who attend, but still). :)

WOW :) its unbelievable, Im so happy that I made it :) I thought it wouldn´t work, but I was wrong :)

Thanks to everyone who help me to become Centurion.

especially Alex who work so hard with this Armor,

Guidon, Dennis "Blue Snaggletooth", Karin "Sonnenschein" and my nabor Egle too, she made my neckseal.

Thank You ALL :))))))

Congrats!

I do like how your neck seal rides. It looks snug and very tall. I've got a long neck and my current neck seal doesn't seem to be tall enough even though it is the hero style. with the extra ribs, and it's a bit loose, maybe I can have your neighbor make me one too :D

Congrats!

I do like how your neck seal rides. It looks snug and very tall. I've got a long neck and my current neck seal doesn't seem to be tall enough even though it is the hero style. with the extra ribs, and it's a bit loose, maybe I can have your neighbor make me one too :D

Thank you.

If you are really interested, I can ask her if she can make one more and how much it will cost.

Greetings Sarah

I'll keep it in mind. I'm done spending money on my TK at the moment, Vader is getting all my funds right now. So Maybe getting a cost estimate if she is interested in making another one, but no rush to get it yet.