Creating the Original Stormtrooper Armor

That video is total bull.

His helmets are nothing like the originals, he lies the whole way through it about being the sculptor,

He did vac form the originals, sadly he didn't keep the moulds and has been recasting other people's work using his original work done in 77 as a cover up.

He's taken credit for The original sculptors work.

He runs the SDS supply business.

Don't get suckered in by him.

If his gear was good and original he would have earnt a reputation that we would all be buying from, but as it stands I think that RS and TM are the most accurate kit your gonna see out there and get.

I had an SDS lid that I got rid of through Shame once I learnt about this guy and the history.

You need to speak about him with Matt Sparling, Carbonitekid if your up for some education. ;)

everyone loves to hate AA.

I don't mind his other works, the helmets he did create for the series are out there, and it's clear,

the TIe pilot, the deathstar gunner, the rebel helmets.

all AA's designs.

he didn't sculpt the original stormtrooper design, and we know that, he's just sculpting his own forming tool

from the basic design that liz and brian originated.

there's also some evidence that AA lost the original armor parts forming tools in a shop fire.

so he says he recreated the sculpts from the "skins" that he had.

many believe that AA re-cast the armor sculpts from TE armor.

when you look at the detail comparisons in photos between the original LFL sculpts

and the AA form, it's pretty clear that there are missing details from the sculpts that AA

uses to form armor.

the abdomen plate, the shins, details in the button plate, knee plate and the shape of the

shins, thigh tops and other subtle details don't directly compare to the

original LFL details.

the videos AA made were also part of the original court cases, it's really a great read to see the details of this

amazing drama between LFL and AA.

about the video:

since a forming tool is needed to be made out of metalized resin coumpounds he's showing how he created and defined the original sculpt from it's original

form, into his own forming tool, and thus he did sculpt the tool, but not the design!

since AA didn't cast the sculpt from the original, he had to create the tool.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I agree totally withwhat Vern is saying: hate or like the guy he is a massive part of the origins of the reason we are all here on this very forum so why cant we just accept what we know is truth and get on with the important things in life ....... like white and shiny things, killing small furry bears :ewok::lightemperor: and blasting rebel scum :jc_doublethumbup: :jc_doublethumbup: :jc_doublethumbup: