Wrap-up of October Missions

LadyInWhite

Honestly, just starting.. It's hard to have some quality time to spend on the build. Especially since I am at the end of my semester in college. Need to concentrate on that first. But over the winter break its on!!

Take your time, if you have the suit to build just do one little thing at a time :) Trim a forearm here, glue a cover strip there... half hour here, hour there... whatever it takes. It took me 3 months so don't sweat it. Having the "winter break" type of time to cram is great but glue still takes time to cure, so plan accordingly :)

Take your time, if you have the suit to build just do one little thing at a time :) Trim a forearm here, glue a cover strip there... half hour here, hour there... whatever it takes. It took me 3 months so don't sweat it. Having the "winter break" type of time to cram is great but glue still takes time to cure, so plan accordingly :)

Yea i figured that. I mean I did not plan to finish it over my winter break, just get ahead of my work :). I am having trouble with the cover strip since mine is the RT-MOD build and already has the molder cover grove over the armor. I need suggestions on that.

all you guys waiting to troop-

GET OUT THERE AND WRANGLE!

It is 80% as fun as trooping, plus you get to be awesome and helpful to the troops

Then when future you drops your O2 can on the floor while in full kit, you will feel karma smile as a wrangler picks it up for you