I love TK Boots!

While these are the only boots I have ever bought for a TK project I have to say, these boots are a fantastic buy. Yes, the wait is long....long....long. No, there is no half sizes anywhere in the near future. Yes, there never is a definite run set date because the company that TK Boots uses to make these is small time and runs into snafus but despite all of that I loved these as soon as I took them out of the box. While waiting (the long, long, long time) for the boots to become available I looked at Centurion level options in case I couldn't stand waiting anymore but just couldn't bring myself to buy expensive black boots to dye white just to have to deal with the upkeep it would take (from sites I viewed) to keep them white and looking good. For the price TK Boots charges I didn't know what to expect. They seem solid, obviously a troop will put them to the test but just in my years of experience with men's clothing buying/selling in the retail industry I am pleased with my purchase. I will admit though...like some others I upsized a bit too much but as I said with no half sizes what can you do huh? I especially liked the note they included that you will see in picture two. lol Apparently a person or people have gotten upset because their WHITE boots were marred by their armor? Hmm....really? 

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I honestly think my TKBoots are the best/most comfy boots I own, and they happen to be costume boots - go figure! With insoles I can troop for so far up to 11 hours.

I bought some engineer style riding boots for my IN and I absolutely H A T E them. I wish TKBoots made INBoots!!! :D

Yea man aren't they a beauty. Mines where a little big but I ended putting an insole and man did it Help plus it feels a lot better. Yea I never have bought any boots (ever) and man was I really excited for these lol. But love the pair of the boots. Good price for a pair of boots ;).

Did you forget about the email they sent that said please don't post?

it says don't post that they are selling any right now.. They sold out anyways ;)

What Jesse said, the initial wave of people ordering has subsided and I told them that I would review them on the forums and they thanked me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It would be really cool if they made the tread underneath the pattern of the Imperial Cog !!!!!

Great idea! Imagine seeing a bunch of imperial cog symbols pressed into the ground.... (wouldn't work on a regular parade route, but still.....) :jc_doublethumbup:

Hey Tony, great looking boots man. i know what you mean about the long long looooooong wait. i ordered a month and a half ago and they just emailed me and said they were ready. i sent the italian lettuce and badda bing! here i am waiting for them to ship. But, from what i hear, they are worth the wait. 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed