Batman '89

I've not been around it quite a while as I've had so many things going on. Mostly photoshop work, drawing, writing and a few other things I don't need to get in to.

I also haven't been on a troop since January! I hate the fact I can't get time off work to go. I have a bad feeling I'll be booted out of the UKG and 501st soon. I really have to hope something comes up in the next 2 months and I can atually go.

Anyway, enough of te boring stuff....

Finally getting close to 100% finished (Are you ever 100% finished?)

I have a few things to fix. Need to put on the plastidip. Make a cape harness. Fix the emblem properly so it doesn't move. Put the velcro strap on the boot armor.

I didn't put eye make-up on as it was just some test shots to see what needs fixing.

But I think it's come together nicely.

Anyway the pics aren't the best as the lighting was poor. I hope to get better ones taken at a later date once I've made the necessary alteradions.

The picture of Batman holding Jack Napier IS me. It's just photoshop for fun.

These are not submission pics just TEST pictures to see what problems there are and what needs to be fixed.

P1020229.jpg

P1020160.jpg

P1020157.jpg

P1020232.jpg

P1020154.jpg

Jackmeetsbat.jpg

Very nice!

The cape and fit looks awesome.

With regards to your UKG trooping, you still have a few months to go,

If your worried about not hitting your one troop a year target, then have a word with Gary, our CO,

You've got to know him, if your making an 89 Batman!

Good luck

Thanks for the comments.

Yeh I have black eye make-up so that's good. If you look at the picture of me with my hands on my belt you can see the emblem has shifted. The armour is made from urethane rubber so even industrial strength sticky velco doesnt hold. You need to superglue it on. As I haven't made the cape harness it would be silly of me to superglue a piece of velcro to the cowl and chest if I need to put holes in it.

Once I get more time and the chicago screws I'll post some new pics and I might photoshop some so I'm in various Bat-esq locations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking good!

If you need any help with anything feel free to drop me a line.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...