Favorite moment?

Donovan

I love when the little ones come up and hold my hand. It's such a warm fuzzy feeling :D

But I think the best so far was meeting some amazing people from FISD and supporting Eric when he proposed at C6!

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working

for me, the most memorable moment was being troop-napped by Andrea and Darth Nelly to my first troop at the Roller Derby. I wasn't supposed to hit that troop due to other commitments, but those two worked their charm on the Mrs and I was off to troop #1. I am sure many more great moment so come... but being wedged into the back seat of the mustang crammed in with Andrea's stanely was funny as hell.

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working

Last night.... this finally happened... a photo long overdue... and a favorite moment:

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working

I haven't gotten to troop yet, but my best memory so far has been the look on my dad's face when I surprised him wearing my kit. He's been a die-hard fan for Star Wars and stormtroopers all his life (as have I), and when I removed the helmet he completely geeked out. I don't think I've seen him that excited in years.

I might even be inspiring my little brother and possibly dad too to come out and join the ranks of the dark side. The family that troops together stays together!

Man, there have been SOOOO many over the past 4 1/2 years. It's hard to pick out just one - each year seems to get better than the next.

I guess for this year, the crowning moment would have to be the FISD group photo at C6. More stormtroopers in one place than you saw in ANH.