FISD9.jpg

FISD7.jpg

FISD6.jpg

FISD10.jpg

FISD5.jpg

FISD14.jpg

FISD13.jpg

FISD4.jpg

First off: welcome to FISD! You've got a good looking suit :)

These aren't EIB requirements, but I have a couple of suggestions for you:

1. Your belt looks to be rotated a few inches off center to your left.

2. I had the same issue with the sniper plate going up in the thigh. A little padding in the back of the thigh made a big difference in keeping the plate on the outside.

3. Your drop boxes look like they have a bit of edge in the back that could be trimmed tighter.

4. It looks like you occasionally have your bicep overlapping your right shoulder bell. Maybe bringing the right bell a little closer to your shoulder would help?

5. If you really want to get picky, your forearms could probably be cut down to be a bit narrower.

Great job, and good luck with EIB. It looks like you already have some Centurion details ready too if you want to go there.

First off: welcome to FISD! You've got a good looking suit :)

These aren't EIB requirements, but I have a couple of suggestions for you:

1. Your belt looks to be rotated a few inches off center to your left.

2. I had the same issue with the sniper plate going up in the thigh. A little padding in the back of the thigh made a big difference in keeping the plate on the outside.

3. Your drop boxes look like they have a bit of edge in the back that could be trimmed tighter.

4. It looks like you occasionally have your bicep overlapping your right shoulder bell. Maybe bringing the right bell a little closer to your shoulder would help?

5. If you really want to get picky, your forearms could probably be cut down to be a bit narrower.

Great job, and good luck with EIB. It looks like you already have some Centurion details ready too if you want to go there.

very good points - thanks much!!!

Alot of good points have already been covered. However, you vocoder could definitely use a touch up. It looks like you have painted it too low, and it's not covering the entire vocoder. It's really clear in your first picture. You just haven't filled up that entire area. I showed here where it looks like you need to paint:

(sorry about the editing, I don't have a very steady hand in paint)

FISD7.jpg

Not necessarily an EIB requirement, but it would make your helmet look better for sure.

Edited by TK5492

The same goes for the outermost "teeth" that you don't cut out. The helmet is missing the last two grey spots. Should be almost like little triangles to make the frown taper out instead of getting the dead stop. The tube stripes are abnormally large as well.

There's also a ton of trimming that could be improved all around the armour where too little has been removed. The front of the thighs should ideally be re-done as there's a this very wide raised area where it should only be as wide as the cover strip. If you did this for fitting purposes, it's a lot better to have a bigger shim in the back than leaving too much on in the front. The drop boxes still have flashing around the edges that should be trimmed off and the TD belt clips are nothing like originals. Too slim and too tall. And the knee belt is fastened too high up the thigh and with the rivet in the wrong place.

I know I'm not talking about EIB requirements now, but adjusting these things will vastly improve your overall look. Making you a better looking TK. I'm assuming that is in your interest.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...