92Kgs

Outpost 42 (New Zealand)

Armour: RT-Mod

Helmet: T/MC

Boots: TK boots

Neck seal: TK-409

Gloves and latex like white rubber plates: Trooperbay

Holster: Trooperbay

E-11 Blaster: Custom built (made with plastic tubing and plastic and metal fittings keeping it light but sturdy)

Thermal Det clips: TK_LEPER

Electronics: Not yet installed (ICOMM + AKER Amp and wireless headset

Canvas Belt: Tkittle

Helmet S trim: Trooperbay

Paint: Humbrol colours French Blue, Admiral Grey (had used Midnight blue but saw that this was requested to be changed for a guy to meet requirements)

NOTE: My Armour has been made to meet Centurion requirements which I will be going for after obtaining EIB so keep that in mind when viewing these images.

Front View:

b31495e1.jpg

Right Side View:

6f260cd6.jpg

Note that my belt is on an angle. I didn't realise I needed to push it down at the back to make it straight and my photographer was none the wiser..

Back View:

b2af4e9d.jpg

Left Side View:

de354da1.jpg

6ce8ec90.jpg

Pose:

c9982781.jpg

Good comparison pose:

22d23f91.jpg

Hand painted helmet markings:

08b6edd5.jpg

95a88118.jpg

2a7290f3.jpg

8a7e9f6b.jpg

54988ac9.jpg

495ca966.jpg

7d64096d.jpg

Spray Painted Vocoder and mouth:

8f01b59b.jpg

3 screws on each side of helmet:

83ad602e.jpg

ca45506a.jpg

S-Trim on helmet:

2c1d9bc5.jpg

Green Lenses:

f1e910a0.jpg

Neck Seal:

606100b9.jpg

Elastic straps holding backside down:

4edd6968.jpg

1fbb9bfa.jpg

Male snap on Right side of AB:

b1e4156a.jpg

6 Split Rivets on AB and Kidney plates:

57c007bf.jpg

bec6a57e.jpg

Thermal Det:

7ab34d0d.jpg

ffcac29a.jpg

AB plate paint colours:

cb0fb10f.jpg

2 Males snaps on butt plate and 1 Split Rivet on Crotch plate:

d6d38a34.jpg

Belt with 3 square coverplates and drop box positioning:

de17390a.jpg

Dropbox backs:

30bf9b66.jpg

Holster fixed with 2 Chicago Screws:

b3711342.jpg

0de192c3.jpg

9c6b785b.jpg

Forearms with no return edge:

ed3c92d7.jpg

aca06145.jpg

Thigh ammo belt fixed with Split Rivets:

50060be8.jpg

91597b19.jpg

Sniper Knee plate glued:

66cda17a.jpg

e058cf33.jpg

23b87dc4.jpg

Boots:

60fc7b4a.jpg

69c0a883.jpg

E-11 Blaster:

393ddbe0.jpg

c36fab7a.jpg

2ae9c606.jpg

961d6d72.jpg

e9d55c04.jpg

4f6e6ed5.jpg

Blaster D ring:

57fe50b2.jpg

Rubber gloves and latex like white rubber plates:

b59bc214.jpg

Special thanks go out to Darth Aloha for his awesome thread that helped a hell of a lot during this build and ZaneOX for his guidance and expert advice in helping me set this up right first time.

Getting those gaps right is a science!!

Cheers

Mat

Lean and clean build. Very nice!

Before submitting for centurion, I would recommend that the knee belt rivet is moved to the top corner rather than middle as it sits now, and that the drop boxes are moved to the outer edge of the belt, and consider using cover strips for your arm and leg assembly. You may need to have a closer look at your blaster. Which while an impressive scratch build, as it is now, is a bit too far off from perfect. I understand that Australia and New Zealand have quite strict gun laws, but a doopydoo kit should be fine, no?

With that said, this is an easy approval for EIB. :duim:

WOW! that's awesome! and super fast....

Thanks for your comments.

I spent some time researching the position of the drop boxes and noticed that I have placed them further out than most. I placed them so the position was leaving them hanging in the sale position over the thighs as in the cardboard cutouts (see image above). Is this not right?

Moving them further out would place them on the sides of my thighs..

Many parts on my blaster are Droopy Doo resin parts. Could you advise what parts are not acceptable on my blaster so I know what to do? I can provide more pics if required of specific areas..

Very true on the gun laws down here. I must say that it was a laugh at LAX when I bought this gun back to NZ. It went though the Xray and was pulled out and unpacked to be swabbed for explosive residue. I guess the guy thought it was real!! haha My friends bag had 8 proper guns in it any they didn't blink an eye at those :)

WOW! that's awesome! and super fast....

Thanks for your comments.

I spent some time researching the position of the drop boxes and noticed that I have placed them further out than most. I placed them so the position was leaving them hanging in the sale position over the thighs as in the cardboard cutouts (see image above). Is this not right?

Moving them further out would place them on the sides of my thighs..

Many parts on my blaster are Droopy Doo resin parts. Could you advise what parts are not acceptable on my blaster so I know what to do? I can provide more pics if required of specific areas..

Very true on the gun laws down here. I must say that it was a laugh at LAX when I bought this gun back to NZ. It went though the Xray and was pulled out and unpacked to be swabbed for explosive residue. I guess the guy thought it was real!! haha My friends bag had 8 proper guns in it any they didn't blink an eye at those :)

The drop boxes are correct in relation to the cardboard cutout, but the belt itself is too long, a flaw in the RT kit. So as a compromise I'm suggesting that you move them. The drop boxes are on all original belts positioned at the end of the belt to help cover the black area that appears between the thigh and butt plate.

The most noticeable parts of your blaster I feel needs adjustment is the front nozzle, end cap, folding stock (front part) and front sight.

The most noticeable parts of your blaster I feel needs adjustment is the front nozzle, end cap, folding stock (front part) and front sight.

Sorry Mathias, I totally missed this note about the blaster here.. I have pulled out my work in progress Droopy Doo full resin kit and will finish that to use that instead.

Thanks for all your input. Mat

Well done!

Thanks Keith. One question I have is how you get to add the FISD kudos of being your countries first Centurion?

I too am the first in my country (New Zealand) :)

Any help is appreciated

Cheers Mat