Aosen's Doopydoo's E-11Kit Build

Aosen

Aww yeah, another day of building done.

Gluing the trigger guard on.

AobutKk.jpg

Cut and insert a short toothpick piece.

958186f8.jpg

Drill a corresponding hole in the piece to be attached. Rear sight is pictured.

HqUf9Td.jpg

Epoxy the part and secure.

UEq6DFF.jpg

Rinse and repeat!

dGdv5Pq.jpg

On to the inner barrel. I found that 1/2 inch pvc electric conduit is a perfect fit for the inside of the blaster and 1/2 inch copper pipe is the size I want for the inner part.

dX4wqrU.jpg

I drilled out the pvc just enough to make a snug fitting bushing for both ends.

dLE6vRf.jpg

yApY3IK.jpg

Here it is all put together.

RStumhS.jpg

And finally for today the magazine assembly being epoxied on.

HbsTMBc.jpg

Time for the scope rail and Hengstler bracket. I used the Howto so kindly made by Billhag (http://www.whitearmo...?showtopic=4697)and all went according to plan! Muhahaha!

This is the piece of steel I cut the scope rail out of and the untrimmed rail.

jodIWnK.jpg

Here are the rail and bracket after lots of grinding, filing, and drilling. I bent a small tab out at the end of the rail to secure that end down and it works like a charm.

OHm3t4N.jpg

The two holes drilled in the bottom of the scope mounts.

FVqWyhU.jpg

I liked the look of smoothing out the Hengstler where the bracket attaches and the Dremel made short work of that.

i7w72Wf.jpg

I was able to find the screws I needed in the random screws box out in the garage. Hooray for not throwing stuff out!

eH3qnbJ.jpg

RKOEYP7.jpg

And finally it is complete! (The scope/counter/rail/bracket thing that is)

vv8My9r.jpg

I have to make a trip to the local Ace hardware for a barrel spring, so the day will end with the little stock lock thing getting epoxied on. SO excited to get this thing done!

Ca4xWfR.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

So I was not able to find the exact spring I was looking for. BEHOLD, the frankenstein of springs! I crimped two springs that were half as long as the one I needed and it works like a charm.

DTPmjqA.jpg

Epoxy ALL the things!

IQEQtEz.jpg

Exi3PZz.jpg

iV9xLv5.jpg

I used a drill and dremel to hollow out the folding stock end.

3w0uw5a.jpg

4tki4z7.jpg

After looking around some more I decided to move the bracket forward on the counter

.Vf4d1xd.jpg

So this is what I came up with for my bolt. It is a dowel for the local Ace and a machine screw. I drilled a hole in both the dowel and charging handle, then threaded the screw in the handle. The fit is tight enough in the handle that I can screw it in and out of the bolt whenever. Huzzah! My bolt works finally!

2RpPHbW.jpg

I decided to use a flat bladed screw driver for the front sight, it's not the most accurate but it looks pretty good.

tJHvarY.jpg

For the end cap lugs I used the same piece of steel that made the scope rail, cut little squares, and super glued them into the cap.

h04mJrz.jpg

The thread that dm101 posted was very helpful for drilling the holes in the stock.

RPTmZo7.jpg

f6FuTDw.jpg

For the little nub on the clip I cut the tip off of one my old toy army missiles and glued that on. After that, the dremel made short work of the OFF carved into the clip end.\

1IZZabG.jpg

THAT'S IT! All that is left is to paint. Unless any of you have something that I have over looked. :D