Wrap Up The Darkside With Multiplication

flashpoint0214

I like the math multiplication sticks in place of blasters. At first I thought, "I guess you have to have really inacurate cardboard blasters in an elementary school"

It was a blast! It was an event to get the kids more interested in math. I think TK8289 (Rusty Wilson) and his wife put the event together. They played a short starwars video Rusty put together and had us stand behind a curtain on the stage right behind the screen. When the Imperial March started to play that was the signal to open the curtain and for us to march out on both sides of the screen, kind of a 3-D effect if you will. The yellow multiplication keys were our blasters and all the kids had smaller versions of them. The idea was to act like we were being driven back as they were wrapping up their multiplication keys until they drove us back and out of site. Wrapping up the darkside! As you can see the individual classes got pictures with us afterwards. This was actually my first troop aside from CVI. Very kool!