TK-8596 Requesting ESB EIB Status[257][AM]

I had that issue with my AM thighsx they were snug at the top but way too loose at the bottom.

I just pulled them apart and made and angled cut so the tops weren't affected but the bottoms were made tighter.

Hi

Sorry I didn't notice this earlier, but your shins are opening the wrong way around (opening should be facing inwards). This is a basic membership requirement and should have been pointed out beforehand. Thus I'm unable to grant you EIB status.

However, once that's fixed you're good to go.

I do however agree 100% that your thighs would look a lot better with a wedge-shaped trim to narrow the lower end of your thighs. A more secure way of attaching shoulder bells to bring them in and up to decrease the amount of black shown around your shoulders, cutting off the wrap around wings of the chest and back, and get smaller hand guards. The AM hand guards are grossly over-sized.

its there, the picture has the left edge cropped off. TK265 took the pics so you can (if you want) talk to him to verify that it is there.

u had me freaking out over here for a min. I actually had to go check my armor just to calm myself down, and with a migraine that is not an easy task.

Edited by thechosenhitman