Anyone know this lid?

Darth Hilarious

it is hard to tell, since some of the details have been sharpened. The back traps and tears details are wrong for a Incinerator anyway. I always say build it yourself so you know what has been done to it....kinda like a shady body shop doing work on your car, you do not know what quality you are getting.

It's from some guys in Arizona calling themselves ctmprops. Says they are 501st members. Also have recasted recast a TE2-linage suit and made some modifications to it.

At least you and I can blame it on not being native speakers. I cringe every time native american or brits (and aussies!) get basic grammar wrong.

Edited by Locitus

I find it quite funny how often non-native English speakers do have better grammar and spelling. I guess we native Anglophones just take things for granted and get lazy.

Anyhow, cheers for the ID on the lid, Mathias. That's what I was looking for.

I find it's nice to know what's what, even (maybe especially) when it comes to illegitimate stuff.

It's understandable. But what people don't realize it that what you write on the internet might be around for a long time, so they should take some time to get it right. :)

Also, no problem. It was easy finding the info.

At least you and I can blame it on not being native speakers. I cringe every time native american or brits (and aussies!) get basic grammar wrong.

The words American and Brits should start with capital letters ;)

That's true. I'm just lazy. :P

While capitalization of the name of a nation makes sense (it's a name after all), capitalization of nationality IE Brittish is a bit silly to me, although I accept it as an grammatical rule.