The box has arrived :) [*TM]

First i was like NOOOOOOO.......!!!!!!!!

(with the feeling Luke had when Vader told him "NO, i am your father"..)

01.jpg

And then i was like YESSS....!!!!

It all did survive this nightmare....but the box :)

02.jpg

So now im in full work of my armor and its going realy smoth and its not that hard if ya using the brain and

take it slow....started with the smaler parts for the arms, thought that would be some of the more easy

parts to deal with, can be nice when im all new to this :)

03.jpg

Thats fantastic!

Take your time and ask a ton of questions. You'll get lots of help from the people here. Take more pictures than you think you'll need and from all kinds of angles and post them with your questions. You have a whole community backing you through your build!

Isaac

Glad to see that the contents survived whatever happened to the box :)

Me too!

The state of that box is disgusting. It saddens me to see a kit arrive in a box in such a bad condition especially when it is clearly marked FRAGILE! I am pleased everything is in perfect condition though and look forward to seeing your progress with the build.

Good luck :duim:

The state of that box is disgusting. It saddens me to see a kit arrive in a box in such a bad condition especially when it is clearly marked FRAGILE!

That's the thing though, I know someone who used to work in the shipping business and he says when something is marked as fragile they throw them for fun.

Anyway, it's good to see nothing was damaged. Good luck and have fun with the build.

Ty :)

Been so into this build so every free minute i get from the kids and my lady i trimming the armor and trying to make some progress..

Its working nice but i have to start order some E6000 and a small model iron so i can smoth out the edges and dremel them little .)

Putting up some new pics soon so you will be updated all :)

• 2 weeks later...