ATA can't wait!

• 1 month later...

I think my wait on ATA was about 11 weeks, which isn't too bad at all. Look at the other end of the spectrum...I will probably get my 3PO "armor" pieces about a year after I was placed on the list, lol. But I know the supplier will deliver, he has a great reputation pretty much everywhere in the Star Wars costuming world.

I got on the waiting list back towards the beginning of September and so I'm about 7 weeks into my 18 week wait. I have been working on a Hasbro/Doopy conversion, but I'm still waiting on the DoopyDoo kit to arrive in the mail. I've taken quite a few ideas from builds and such from the boards here and tried putting them towards my blaster build. I have been taking pics, so when I finally get my kit in the mail and finish the build, I will post a build thread. I've been trying to gather some tools and supplies in preperation for my armor build. I still need to order my TK boots, kneck seal, canvas belt, etc. There is a member in my local garrison that makes holsters for blasters so I will be getting that from him soon. I have also already had a few local garrison members offer to help with the assembly of my armor when it finally arrives. :duim: I just continue to count down the weeks, read as much as possible on the forums, and envy the pics of other builds.

Patience is a virtue in our hobby ;)

Great point! I couldn't agree more! (It sure is tough though!!!)

I did a ton of research while I was waiting for my armor to arrive, so I was ready when it showed up!

Edited by TK 5376

Just found out my suit should be pulled next weekend!

It's been a long wait since June but I think with what I've learned since then I'm better off.

Shhhh! You're making me anxious for my RT. Lol I ordered at the end if August and I am looking at beginning of December form my kit. Lime a couple others said, it was nice to have time to get other sources together. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2