Cushman vs DoopyDoos DLT-19

SO I am looking at adding a DLT-19 to my Hero look. I have heard lots of good things about the Doopydoos unit, but have also head of issues shipping it to North America.

Has anyone had any experience or is familiar with the Cusham verion, which is shipped out of the USA?

http://www.cushmanpaintball.com/ReplicaMg34DLT.html

Thanks for you advice in advance!

I don't have any experience with Cushman but I can definitely see it isn't very detailed. DoopyDoos won't ship to USA because of the shipping cost, it's almost the same as the cost of the prop gun itself.

There's just no comparison between the two. Search around for pictures of cushmans blasters and then have a look at the doopydoo and you'll see why.

do not go cushman. your only hope is the amazing sci fire version.

wait for it.

no... I mean you'll have to wait for it.

I have the sci fire... it's worth 375 shipped. trust me.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

do not go cushman. your only hope is the amazing sci fire version.

wait for it.

no... I mean you'll have to wait for it.

I have the sci fire... it's worth 375 shipped. trust me.

Getting that one into Canada can be tricky though. But I agree that if possible, it's worth it.

I got my Sci-Fire and it's definitely worth the money. Super beautiful, very detailed (not as much as the doopydoos) and very comfortable for troops.

There was one guy from australia that sold dlt-19 kits that you had to assemble, anyone ever heard of him before?

I got my Sci-Fire and it's definitely worth the money. Super beautiful, very detailed (not as much as the doopydoos) and very comfortable for troops.

There was one guy from australia that sold dlt-19 kits that you had to assemble, anyone ever heard of him before?

Yeah, I've heard of him, and seen his DLT. It's quite heavy though. More than the Doopdoo's.

Do not get a Cushman. I had one, it was garbage. I bought it for a hundred bucks from a buddy. He fixed it up so it actually looked a lot better than most of the ones I've seen. Even then, it still looked like garbage. I got rid of it with my FX gear.

I've been dying to get my hands on a doopy one, but they don't ship out to us.

Luis, what about Scii-Fire? It may cost an arm and a leg lol but they're super fantastic and imo

http://www.whitearmo...l=&fromsearch=1

I wouldn't mind one, but forking over that kind of cash for a blaster would be tough. Been thinking about getting one for Olga though. Perhaps I'll make one.

As sci fire doesn't ship to Canada, looks like DoopyDoos is the way for me to go. I do like how it can seperate into two pieces for transport, but it looks way to clean. Needs some weathering!

Canada, North america, South America and perhaps any other country that lies across the pond, they won't ship it because of the costs of the shipping. It's almost the same cost a the gun itself..

Hi there

We are very sorry but we cannot get these blasters past USA customs as we have tried before in the past. They either get seized or returned back to us.

Best regards

Casey