Liners for rubber chemical gloves.. where do i find them?

I have been hunting down some liners to go in my gloves. It's almost summer time and my armor will be done in the next few weeks (hopefully).

I am wondering what people use for these.

So far I have found these but you can't buy any less than 9 at a time.

---------

And Tarkin for no reason :tarkin: :tarkin: :tarkin: :tarkin:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Not sure where you are but I'd try a sporting goods store. Here in Australia I'd ask for Cricket Wicket Keeping Glove Liners, in the USA maybe baseball glove liners?

On 5/17/2012 at 1:33 PM, bigtrev503 said:

I have been hunting down some liners to go in my gloves. It's almost summer time and my armor will be done in the next few weeks (hopefully).

I am wondering what people use for these.

So far I have found these but you can't buy any less than 9 at a time.

-----------

By 9 and sell the rest to your local garrison?

My recommendation is you get a set of gloves for trooping and only use the rubber ones for pictures and stuff like that. Some good nomex gloves will be way more comfortable and definitely keep you cooler.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but they're so darn expensive! And then comes the headache of figuring out the best way to attach the guards to the gloves and yada yada. Plus, the cheap ones I saw on ebay have been said to bleed all over the place. Of all the parts of this build, the gloves have given me the most trouble!

I picked up a pair of Nomex flight gloves from an Army supply store..I think they were around $35-40. I put industrial velcro on top of glove and fit my hand plates to them. Works like a charm! Whenever I want to troop my ESB version I just carefully pry off hand guards and switch them out, takes less than 30 seconds. This is what works for me ;)

• 11 months later...

I have both nomes gloves and rubber. Since I started using glove liners I have not used the nomex gloves once. The rubber is with the liners much more comfortable. And more accurate. Even in warm weather or direct sun is it tolerable.

On 5/17/2012 at 1:33 PM, bigtrev503 said:

I am wondering what people use for these.So far I have found these but you can't buy any less than 9 at a time. ---------

Do NOT use cotton cloves. Your hands will be full prune inside ten minutes. Trust me, I did it. Not fun.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Do NOT use cotton cloves. Your hands will be full prune inside ten minutes. Trust me, I did it. Not fun.

You really think that polyester is better? :P

I don´t think so.

Cotton all the way.

Edited by Minuteman

I use my Air Force Honor Guard gloves under my rubber gloves. I like the cotton versions myself.---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed