I want to throw up

Final payment on my armour kit and upgrades sent... I'm going to go throw up now. On a good note that means my kit should be arriving shortly. On a bad note, I need to explain to the wife the credit card bill. Haha...

Better to ask for forgiveness than beg for permission. So what did you order? I will need to so when need to identify your body after your wife kill you with it..... :P just kidding.

May the force be with you when you tell her.. :lightemperor:

You will be seeing in me in a brand-new AP armour kit courtesy of Mark with all the upgrades when I'm dead. I'm going for EIB right off the bat if I can. I hope the certificate makes it to me before I perish in the black hole of forever owing my significant other --- though I did barter with her that if I got my kit she gets to go to the Dominican Republic for a week ... I think she won that one (again) .. :)

ps. Tom those are GREAT mottos to live by.

Edited by bigironvault

I used to say "you don't want to know" when brown boxes showed up, now I show her everything until she's sick of hearing about it. :)

I think I've eventually convinced her after a few years of marriage that I ain't changing ever from my geek ways. So she's sort of given up (more like realized that I am genuinely happy revelling in my hobbies). She didn't even blink an eye when I was playing SWTOR in my Sith robe (profile pic)....

... She didn't even blink an eye when I was playing SWTOR in my Sith robe (profile pic)....

:lol:

I'm going to have to get myself a Sith robe and start doing that myself. :D

I used to say "you don't want to know" when brown boxes showed up, now I show her everything until she's sick of hearing about it. :)

Yes, this policy works best for me. Every package is "how much did you spend now?" instead of "wow, what really cool awesome thing did you get?" Hey, it's my money not his!

AP is pretty easy to get your EIB if you start out in that direction. Centurion too, if you don't rivet the sniper plate like I STUPIDLY DID.

• 4 weeks later...

I used to say "you don't want to know" when brown boxes showed up, now I show her everything until she's sick of hearing about it. smile.png

I've been getting a lot of parts recently and i am showing her all the things I am really excited about until she rolls her eyes and doesn't want to talk anymore.

I think I've eventually convinced her after a few years of marriage that I ain't changing ever from my geek ways. So she's sort of given up (more like realized that I am genuinely happy revelling in my hobbies). She didn't even blink an eye when I was playing SWTOR in my Sith robe (profile pic)....

Playing SWTOR in your robe, that's awesome! I am finishing my Acolyte robe today... I don't have the game yet but I will definitely put the robe on when I finally get it.