TM 1,5mm ANH(stunt) [*TM]

It finally arrived, after some trouble with the post office!

I will be posting a few pics along the way, if i remember icon_wink.gif

I will be uploading most of my build pics on Photobucket http://s1167.photobucket.com/albums/q62 ... M%20build/

Still havent figured out how I upload pictures directly here...

Edited by Arnie_DK

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice kit !

Just one question, on the pic where there are 2 helmets, which one is the TM one ?

That would be the greatlooking one ;)

(the right one)

P2170037.jpg

Yay :D

EDIT: GArh Rick :6: you beat me to it... Oh well. At least I now know how to post pictures

Edited by Arnie_DK

The other helmet is an AA recast I believe and, in my opinion, is revolting (sorry Morten).

Hey, I agree with you ;)

Build question:

Just want to make sure, before I cut.

The strip is 10mm... Should I cut and do the same on the other piece?

P2170035.jpg

My preference is to mark the outside of the armour and not try to be so precise. I think having some of the flat edge showing behind your joining strip looks better than covering the whole thing. Real ANH strips were kind of wonky and I like that.

Also, depending on your body size, you might want to use wider strips. 22mm up to 25mm are fine and there are no set measurements for these, so go with what is best for you. Test fit the parts first then see which is better, but make the front strips slightly wider first and you can trim down if the thighs are too big on you.

I have an ATA build going and I did what troopermaster said about slightly widening the cover strips. Question: Di you need to trim your joint lines or did they come ready to assemble?

They are rough cut, so I need to trim it all myself.

The truth is, that 3 month with the navy have made me gain a few extra pounds, and I am yet to go back to work with the army...

So at one side I need the extra mm and on the other I dont...

Thats why I thought that If i make the front right, I can always redo the back later...

And the cover strip you see on the pic is 25mm, so yeah I probably should tae off a few more mm before glueing.