Any FISD playing TOR in XFOR?

Femtrooper Julie

Lotsa letters there! I got to spend some time with the XFOR guild over the holiday break. I had a blast! The groups were very cool. I kept my ears opened and learned a lot! I am now level 15, and got my own bounty hunter ship! :) I am hooked on the story, wow, it is SO deep!

If you are thinking about starting, just do it! What an incredible game :) The 501st tie just makes it that much better.

Hey Julie, I agree, it's a great game :) great storylines for each class really keep it interesting too.

A bunch of us Terror Australis Garrison members have our own guild - OzEmpire - 'cause of the time zone difference, so if you seen anyone from OzEmpire cruising around feel free to say hi. The Redback garrison also have their own guild - Redbacks.

I'm on the server, but not in the XFOR guild yet since I didn't get my application in until late last month. I just started playing a day or two ago, and have so far only gotten to Level 3. I can only play for an hour or so a day and I'm new to the MMORPG world, so it'll be slow-going for me. :(

Once the guild opens back up in a few weeks, hopefully I'll get accepted. I'm playing a Sith Warrior.

On another note, it looks like there will be another guild opening up on another server, this one being set up by Bioware exclusively for 501st members - it will be called the "501st Legion" and we may be able to use our TKIDs as character names. Can't wait. :D

I posted a thread a while ago but nobody really responded. I'm on there as Bobojuice - SW Juggernaut Tank(main), Bobo'juice - SI Assassin Tank, Motorhead - BH Powertech Tank, Ponda'Baba - Trooper Tank, and Oftherings - SI probably healer (can't wait to get Lord title on this one) .

What can I say, I like tanking. :)

My main is 38 as of this writing and my Assassin is 18 I think. The rest are lvl 1 alts that will be leveled when I get time. Also, Brian they are still accepting people who are 501st members or friends/family, apps are closed for everyone else.

On the Mask of Nihilus server Bioware is setting up the legion with a special guild, named of course, 501st Legion. It'll be the only guild in game on any server to hold that name, since numbers aren't allowed in the title. Sean from my garrison has been working with Bioware to get it setup. Members only, or others can join if sponsored by a legion member in the guild.

Hopefully it'll be setup soon. I have my Sith Warrior, ZekLoda and my BH, Cilos, on this server.

Love the game, it rocks!

Hmm, I wonder how well that will go over. XFOR has been a 501st legion guild for years and we've already got well over 100 members with 40-50 active at any given time. I highly doubt any of them would move to a new server and start over. I know I wont.

Yep, it is too bad they do not just tack on a 501st title to XFOR :) But yes, as listed above, 501st can still get into XFOR was my understanding. Sadly, it is back to work and the regular schedule for me. I'd rather just just on TOR today! LOL

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to bump this thread real quick to say that I've just started a new guild on Sith Meditation Sphere. We moved from <XFOR> to <X-raided> after all that drama happened, but ended up with new drama with one of the guild's officers. A bunch of members left and some of us have created <Guild> the guild. We've got a vent and a website and are recruiting for raids for anyone interested. Send me a pm or a tell in game. (bobojuice in game)