TK8280 Requesting ROTJ Elite Status.[09][AP]

Finally got the rest of the door trim in the mail today :) and thus my ROTJ AP armor is done :D

I would like to thank all the members of FISD for your support and patience through this whole ordeal...It took me so long to do, because I wanted it to be 100% accurate no matter how uncomfortable if is haha...but before I start showing my pics I would like to thank the following people who have helped and supported me throughout this build, plus its nice to be recognized for helping...

First off, I would like to thank The FISD itself and Paul for creating it, if this forum never existed I would not know as much as I do now about Star Wars white armor, and thus this build would never have happened :salute::trooper:

Troopmaster for all his support, knowledge, and help with any questions I PM'ed him with

I'd like to thank John for letting me pm him left and right questioning him on his original suit :)

Ed TK4878 for his support

TK1787 Terrell for his words of support on my ROTJ thread

TK 8020 “Daetrin” Paul for his support and friendship

TD/TK6025 “SethB6025” Seth for his input on my ROTJ build thread

Firebladejedi for his reference photo’s, support, and belt advice

TK2126 Joey for his support

“bactareality” Adrian for his support on my ROTJ thread and for providing a couple really cool picks from the movie

“Trooper Expert” Matt for his input and for giving his rendition of why the ab buttons were all upside down in ROTJ

TK4300 Jay for his support on my ROTJ thread

TK5193 “Boozel” Matt for his support on this build

TK8786 “Gundamzeppelin” Chazz for giving me advice on cutting out my ROTJ belt

TK4149 Scott M. for his support on my build

Chef hawk “Chef” for his support

TK3205 “Bigturk” Alain for his supportive feed back on my ROTJ build thread

“Apollo” Lex for his support on this project

TK4999Steve for his support and is probably one of the first people I really started to talk to on FISD

when I joined Last October

IC9789 Kat for her help with this build from start to finish

TK2388 “Carbonitekid” Matt for his kind words about my build

www.starwarshelmets.com for their awesome ROTJ Helmet and armor reference photo’s

so now without further talking :mellow: here are my pics :)

Bernard, that rocks :dance: . Congrats on being our first ROTJ elite trooper (I'm sure you'll get the nod).

Thanks Terrell, thanks for your support brother :salute::trooper:

BREATHTAKING...... WOW thats Elite Status!!!! I just finished seeing ROTJ and the images are very fresh!!! and u look like if u stepped of the silverscreen.

CONGRATS on your hard work!!!!!!!!!

a big :salute: Man

woooottttt :dance:

That costume there exceeds the standards. ROTJ is the most difficult of the Elite to achieve (the elite of the Elite?). Congrats on being the first 501st FISD ROTJ Elite! Can't imagine Scott finding a nit on this build.

Most especially, kudos on blazing the trail and proving that it can be done. I felt the same excitement when Scott made Elite with an FX kit. You've done the detachment proud. :)

:duim:

:salute:

Now, have a :pint1:

BREATHTAKING...... WOW thats Elite Status!!!! I just finished seeing ROTJ and the images are very fresh!!! and u look like if u stepped of the silverscreen.

CONGRATS on your hard work!!!!!!!!!

a big :salute: Man

woooottttt :dance:

Thanks Joey :salute::trooper:

That costume there exceeds the standards. ROTJ is the most difficult of the Elite to achieve (the elite of the Elite?). Congrats on being the first 501st FISD ROTJ Elite! Can't imagine Scott finding a nit on this build.

Most especially, kudos on blazing the trail and proving that it can be done. I felt the same excitement when Scott made Elite with an FX kit. You've done the detachment proud. :)

:duim:

:salute:

Now, have a :pint1:

thanks Paul, when I first started this build all those month ago...my goal was to help future ROTJ's by example...There are so many people who do ANH, I thought it would be cool to have an Elite TK representing all the movies :)

Just one word: WOW !!!

You really did some stunning work! That ROTJ-Armor just looks awesome.

Congratulations for your impressive (... most impressive... B) ) work and for being the first ROTJ Elite Trooper ever!

Great work Bernard!

Cheers,

Alex

Just one word: WOW !!!

You really did some stunning work! That ROTJ-Armor just looks awesome.

Congratulations for your impressive (... most impressive... B) ) work and for being the first ROTJ Elite Trooper ever!

Great work Bernard!

Cheers,

Alex

Thanks Alex! :salute::trooper: The only thing I don't like about this ROTJ armor is the solid 1 piece back plate, it really makes me look a little to box like :)

Looking really fantastic Brenard...top job :duim:

Damn, now you have me wanting an ROTJ suit :P

Thanks Paul, I couldn't have done it without your help :salute:

That's really cool!! Mainly because so few people do it at all, not to mention get all the details correct!

Aside from the helmet not being symmetrical, everything else is spot-on.

I didn't feel like paying $500.00+ dollors for the correct helmet :lol: plus I have seen originals thatr aren't squished like you are thinking of :) But lets really look at the difference between one of the originals and my helmet

Original...

ORIGINALROTJHELMET4.jpg

Mine... ;)

ROTJH2.jpg

Congrats bro, been a long time coming, but I'm sure you can appreciate the end results.

Thanks Adrian, thanks for your feedback and support on this build brother :salute:

Bernard, I thought your FX ROTJ looked really good, this AP ROTJ of course is even better!!!

Well done and you're most welcome for the warm thanks! You're one of the most active member here and it always brings a smile on my face when I read your post ... or look at those chick pics of yours! Hahaha

Again, Good Job,

Bigtur"C" :)

Wow Bernard your armour looks amazing :dance:

And your first post was like a mini award ceremony too :blush:

And congrats on being the very first Rotj Elite, you have set the bar my friend, well done :salute: