Leo trying on his TM Junoir

Ohhh...so close to almost fitting him. I thought it looked like it might fit Leo in the first photo. Shouldn't be long before he is running around in it blasting all his mates :laugh1:

My eyes might be deceiving me but I think I can see the zip on the undersuit at the front (it's a back zip suit ;))

Mini latex hand plates are already in the making, but I would love to see what you can come up with Karin. I have mini rubber gloves too ready for the next generation of mini armour coming soon!

Thank you Guys and Girls for the knid comments :) .

@ Karin , that is very thoughtfull and kind of you on the mini Laytex handgaurds PM comming your way hun ;) .

@ Paul , i know mate almost there stay on target :lol: , i think what with all the excitment Leo had the undersuite on before i could say TK :lol: , hence the undersuite being the wrong way round mate , i did remember you saying to me that it was a back zip , make sure we have it correct next time ;) , also mate thats cool with the gloves and handgaurds for the next genaration of the TM Junior Garrison B) i will certainly keep you posted as Leo starts to fit this ammazing suit :) .