Thigh bottom Edge

Hmm. I don't think anything can be done to restore them or at least nothing I can think of. Maybe one of the more skilled armourers can suggest something.

If the thighs didn't fit, you need to remove some material from the TOP of the thighs, not the bottom - but I guess that's obvious to you now.

Being an artist, I have sculpting material and one of our squad mates is a master at fiberglass. We can attempt to sculpt the edge back, paint it white, and hit it with a rustoleum gloss coat. Before you drop money on a new thigh, lets try this. I want to prove that it can be done. Never say never!

Edited by TrooperTim

the bit you cut off maybe you could try and glue back on and with a bit of filler you could get by.

I am thinking something along those lines.

You obviously cut them off because they were too long, so rather than trying to put them back on as they came off, maybe just cut off the raised border and try gluing the border back onto the bottom of your thighs?

At least this will give you a better finish than what you have now and will keep you trooping until you get replacements. There may be a fair bit of tweaking needed to get everything looking sweet again, but this is the price you pay for been too keen with the trimming!

Edited by troopermaster