UKG Trooping for Blueray

SW1

I am so jealous! My garrison had almost nothing going on. A few days before the release a troop popped up at a shopping mall about an hour and a half north of Boston. Otherwise, we didn't do a thing.

For whatever reason the shops out here just weren't promoting this release much at all. Maybe they figured we'd all just buy it whether they advertised or not?

I do have to say those ladies from the gentleman's club had very nice uniforms as well ;)

Thanks guys for all your kind comments i will be putting the rest of the pics on tonight so stay tuned , @ Bryan it was good to see you , dont worry mate it wont be long till you are under the Lid :smiley-sw013: , and involved in this wonderfull Club hope to see you soon matey :)

Oh, we (Nordic Garrison) did 4( I think ) Blueray release troops in Norway, 5 or so in Sweden and maybe 2 in Finland all on the same day. and this weekend we're doing a 2-day troop more where the store pays our hotel. Not as impressive as your UK troop but we made lots of them. Blue ray boxes sold out everywhere. :)

Cool pics Mathias , boy you have had a lot of blueray troops , and thats good to here , cant wait till the Starwars 3D Troops , might even get photos in 3D now that would be something B) .

@ Paul , i think a certian someone who makes the dam sexy armour had somthing to do with Girl attraction mate ;)