hwt build

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, pretty much follow the guidelines. you don't have to put the make of the armor on the title though, mason will after you're approved. if you want you can use my request thread as an example, i won't mind :P

Ā 

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=16039&hl=&fromsearch=1

you got any tips for making the pack not leave black scuffs on the back and butt plate? i tried a clear flat clear over it , but it still tends to look like i got attacked by a 3 year old armed with a black crayon lol

I haven't figured that out yet either, as on a sandy it makes no difference. I'm thinking that putting some white gaffers tape or similar may help, or else break from canon and put a little soft fabric (silk?) on the bottom rail of the pack frame.

Oh - and I took the liberty of upgrading your membership - the blast doors are open and you'll see a whole bunch of new areas.

Ā 

Congrats in getting 501st!

oh thank you!

Ā 

yea i'll have to keep you posted if i figure out a way to prevent scuffing lol and i guess if you think of one lemme know too! your idea of black material is interesting

yeah, with the pack's weight, it might end up scuffing the armor badly, i'm afraid. i don't know really, the scuffs don't bother me. i think it looks like battle damage. or if it does bother me and i wanna look shiny and clean for a troop i just rub it away with novus polish