hwt build

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to have the holster, just got the ok from GML, i personally thing a hwt should be heavly armed lol :dancing-trooper:

Ā 

Of course bro, that's what Heavy Weapon's all about :P

Ā 

and don't forget to look cool too

Ā 

316999_2399102499887_1320756753_32794421_1071675700_n.jpg

no man, not at all. just a few tweaks right now, for example the forearms could be a little tighter, they look a little big. and once you get everything strapped up you'll be looking super nice ;)

well the forearms werent closed yet, i was just trying to get an idea of the trimming/sizing. so hopefully they will be better, aside from what needs to be done, what needed tweaks? im gonna attempt to go EI HWT like you.

yea actually i have so far: modified T21, holster, hasboro e11 painted black ( no dopedoos yet ) paldron, full under armor, neck seal, bucket, and the armor is nearing completion, and the pack is just about done as well, just need to mount the stinger box, and the bottom cleaner bottle. i was gonna make the thermal detonator and take off the gear for standard tk, i should be able to go IE with that as well, at least i hope so. just want to make sure its all correct as i move closer to completion so im not throwing my self to the wolves lol.

yea the pack just needs the zip ties, and a clear coat to prevent scratching the paint off, then a little more wiring! got most of the snaps glued today on the armor, letting them all dry over night!

got my knee plate attached, gonna do the right thigh ammo belt next, any tips for getting it to sit flush to the armor? i have it clamped down now and seems to still have a little bit of gap in some places.

Ā 

11-11.jpg

Edited by out0fstep