Height= 6'00"

Weight= 180

Boots= TK Boots

Canvas Belt= trebormesos

Hand Plates= ATA

Neck Seal= Darman

Holster= Darman

Gloves= Romex flight gloves

IMG_7120.jpgIMG_7127.jpgIMG_7130.jpgIMG_7118.jpgIMG_7156.jpgIMG_7151.jpgIMG_7140.jpg

Hi Kyle , Looking good there mate , just a couple of things i have noticed i think your kidney plate is upside down ? , and just need to slide the shins down to so they cover the tops of the boots , plus i cant see any elastic holding the shoulder straps down to the top of the back plate ;) .

ATA has a slightly different shape to the sides of the kidney plate.

the top edge has a return and the bottom edge doesn't have one.

the top of the ATA kidney has points on it, just like his.

I have the ATA kit as well, and it looks the same on mine.

maybe terrell can chime in on this?

also we need to see lens color on helmet, D ring on blaster

should be an easy pass!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Here are the 2 images you requested. The lens color and the d-ring on the blaster. I know the pic quality isn't outstanding but let me know if I need to provide anything else?

0908111750.jpg

0908111751.jpg

In the photo it is yes. I have since remedied the problem. I exchanged it for one sewn on the correct side. I will post up a pic of just the holster if necessary. Nevermind. I will attach a photo.

0911110656.jpg

In the photo it is yes. I have since remedied the problem. I exchanged it for one sewn on the correct side. I will post up a pic of just the holster if necessary. Nevermind. I will attach a photo.

0911110656.jpg

Cool man! I was just mentioning it because I just finished a run of ANH holsters that are screen accurate http://www.badlands.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4992. I also did so for MUCH less than any asking price of a finished holster. (I coulda got you one of mine, ;))

looks fantastic Kyle! the only minor issue i see is the shins are up a little high over the boot. i will let it pass, but it will make it harder to walk. as you can see below

legarm1.png

the back of the boot is causing the shin to open in the back,, it might cause a problem when trooping..

anyway, like i said, its a minor suit up issue.. overall the suit looks fantastic :) and an easy pass! Approved,, great work trooper! :salute:

• 2 weeks later...