TK-6908 requesting ESB Expert Infantry status[ATA][APPROVED] 2nd

Hey Guys here is my submission for ESB TK :)

ATA armor and helmet

DoopyDoos blaster kit with ESB parts from another maker that i cant remember right now lol.

TK-4510 helmet decals

Dark green welders lens

tk boots

self made holster

6 rivets on the left side, 1 snap on the right side

2 snaps in crotch area of buttplate

Leather gloves with ESB handplates (elastic around palm)

DVH Canvas belt (made by me! )

All armor pics are here:

http://smg.photobuck...20TK%20%202011/

here are a few Major Armor points:

101_1573.jpg

101_1550.jpg

101_1551.jpg

101_1557.jpg

101_1559.jpg

101_1566.jpg

101_1568.jpg

101_1562.jpg

101_1561.jpg

Next post will be the blaster!

Edited by Darth Voorhees

Blaster:

All blaster pics are here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v392/nycpunker/ESB%20E-11%20Blaster%20build%202011/

Completed blaster pics:

100_1368.jpg

100_1367.jpg

100_1365.jpg

100_1364.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1362.jpg

100_1361.jpg

100_1360.jpg

Helmet detail will be the next post!

A couple of notes...i didnt realize my knee was under my thigh in the pics, it normally would not sit this way, but the Finance didnt know any better :P. The holster is self made in a similar style to the originals. However i didnt have enough leather to make it wrap around the front like the screen used ones, so its a separate piece of leather with 6 black rivets holding the blaster in place.

Id like to go Centurion with this but im not sure if it will pass due to the 1/2" gap on my sides, and the slightly off holster. If you guys think it can pass centurion let me know. Otherwise i think im happy with EIB.

thanks guys!

Edited by Darth Voorhees

excellent work Lou!!! Approved and a great looking ESB build. :salute:

the only issue i can see is the visible white velcro attaching the hand plates but that is a minor strapping issue. you may want to change the velcro to black but that is a minor strapping malfunction

dvhhandplates.jpg

actually the only thing you need to fix for centurion is the hand plates ;) so i say go for it!!!

• If rubber gloves are worn the hand plates shall be affixed via an elastic strap over the palm.
  • If silk or satin gloves are worn, the hand plates shall have the correct visible stitching pattern using black cotton, with a five point/star pattern, equally spread out with 2 on each side and 1 in the middle front, and needs to be double stitched at each point.

Awesome! thanks Mason!

Doe! yea thats a malfunction! I actually have no velcro on the handplates themselves so they were moving around. Thats an easy fix! Awesome..i will apply for Centurion soon as well! woot!

Congrat Lou!! Great suit! I love seeing more ESB TKs come in. :smiley-sw013:

Your ESB promo E11 is sweet! :duim:

Thanks guys! This is technically my 4th TK armor build, so this time i think i got it right! There was always something i wanted to fix with my armor, but aside from dropping afew pounds, im happy with this armor, looksand movement wise! I will be building an ANH helmet and belt as well as blaster and holster so i can use this armor for both ANH and ESB.

• gmrhodes13 changed the title to TK-6908 requesting ESB Expert Infantry status[ATA][APPROVED] 2nd