TK Armor?

I've looked through some websites, but i havent really seen anything that has info on TK Armor. Can anyone tell me if it is good? where it ranks? thanks a bunch

I'm not sure if I understand your question :unsure: ...In what sense do you mean? "if it is good" & "where it ranks"

tk stands for white trooper armor

td is sand trooper

and tb is biker scount

so tk is actualy the catigory of armor that the 501st has set up. Im new too and I ran through the same question.

Ā 

Thanks alot for responding..i was miffed about the whole thing.

I'm not sure if I understand your question :unsure: ...In what sense do you mean? "if it is good" & "where it ranks"

well I thought TK was a brand..not a category of armor...so that part of my question is kind of irrelevant now. I was going to purchase armor off of a guy who has an armor site. I guess i should find out if it is his personal cast or if it is a kit like FX

Mind PM me about this..... will let u now what i know about it. that if u are intrested of course :)

Here's a site to study up on.

--------

Ā 

It should answer many of your questions.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Mind PM me about this..... will let u now what i know about it. that if u are intrested of course :)

GOt your message about what armor to get....thanks..im still searching...thinking about buying an FX kit or this guy on here has a complete set with RT-Mod helmet...

FYI that FX is considered the lowest level of accuracy that considered 501st acceptable. At one time it was pretty good stuff, but over time other makes that are more accurate have become increasingly common and more easily available.

Ā 

That said, it's still the cheapest to buy, easiest to obtain, and simplest to put together.

FYI that FX is considered the lowest level of accuracy that considered 501st acceptable. At one time it was pretty good stuff, but over time other makes that are more accurate have become increasingly common and more easily available.

Ā 

That said, it's still the cheapest to buy, easiest to obtain, and simplest to put together.

Ā 

Yes, I think that what it all boils down to these days and the popular opinion of this forum is to buy armor that best suits your body type rather than buying the FX for its convenience...even if you did acquire a set of FX it would run about 500.00 + then if you had a head small enough to fit in the more accurate helmets, it would set you back at least another $250.00, so, I would think that it would make more sense to buy a more accurate armor from the get go if you could fit into it that is...because there isn't muck of a price difference now a dayz

just my 2 credits B)

That would be sweet! Me in TE2, Jim in AP, you in RT...pretty soon we'll brainwash the rest of the garrison. Muhwa-ha-ha (wrings hands in an evil Mr. Burns sort of way)

That would be sweet! Me in TE2, Jim in AP, you in RT...pretty soon we'll brainwash the rest of the garrison. Muhwa-ha-ha (wrings hands in an evil Mr. Burns sort of way)

Ā 

So who is going to buy the TM to complete the accurate set?

Well I'm glad I've done my duty buying the AP suit. Alas I'm gonna be going crazy while in Germany for two weeks knowing I have an AP suit at home waiting to be assembled.