501st Trooper Status Requests (Include link to your 501st profile in your request!)

3 hours ago, Txekoski said:

I request access to the 501 area 

You need to add a link to your legion membership profile, please read the first post, instructions are there, or message me your TKID

Debes agregar un enlace a tu perfil de membresía de Legion, lee la primera publicación, hay instrucciones allí o envíame un mensaje con tu TKID.

Just curious about how long it takes to get access? I am hoping to submit pictures for EI. Sorry if I seem impatient, just asking as a "the more you know" thing. Thanks.
Normally one of the admins do these every day or two. It shouldn't take long. Congratulations on your approval!

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SuperTrooper03 said:

Appears you already have TK access according to your profile.

From the previous pageapproved.png.6258abada959ee9dc0801e6b00609750.png

15 hours ago, SuperTrooper03 said:

Please enable me. TK-37926

Glen is absolutely correct, Ryan.  You are now an official part of the FISD family and have full access.  CONGRATS!  :salute:

2YoUxTl.png

1 hour ago, Tk_Tinzzy said:

https://www.501st.com/members/searchresults.php

TK-10461 requesting access from Star Garrison. 

Your link is not working, also you are listed as a "classified record" which means you will have to contact your GCO or GML as to your current membership status.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 1:14 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Have a read of the first post in this thread as that is not your 501st legion profile ;) 

I don't have a 501st profile or TK number.  I have a partially assembled RS Propmaster suit with accessories that I'm trying to sell.  I didn;'t finish it so I wasn't certified.

1 hour ago, FTL900 said:

I don't have a 501st profile or TK number.  I have a partially assembled RS Propmaster suit with accessories that I'm trying to sell.  I didn;'t finish it so I wasn't certified.

Only those with an approved legion costume can request higher access in this thread.

1 hour ago, TKMilt said:

That is your 501st forum profile not the actual member profile, here is the correct link https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=11307

A.C. will be along in due course to update your access :duim:

1 minute ago, gmrhodes13 said:

That is your 501st forum profile not the actual member profile, here is the correct link https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=11307

A.J. will be along in due course to update your access :duim:

shoot sorry. Thank you! 

• Like 1