flexible hand guards and the forearms

I need to ask a stupid question. I just ordered a set of Karin's hand guards. I am really looking forward to getting them. I am also polishing my armor parts preparing for assembly. I looked at the forearms and wondered if there is enough room to slide the forearm over the glove/flexible hand guard combo. Anyone else have an issue here? The forearms are supposed to be glued on both sides, right?

I'm waiting for mine too ^^

I think you have to glue the entire surface of the hand guards in order to make them get the shape of your gloves when you wear them.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong ? :)

Well you could leave enough room to slide the forearms over the glves, but you might find the armour is a bit loose and your forearms will look a bit big.

I put the gloves on after I've put the forearms on. They'll fit and just poke the back of the gloves in the gap.

gloves on last.

works best that way. then you tuck em in.

it's always good to wear silk gloves inside rubber ones...

easier to take off, and wicks away most of the sweat.

I have two sets of Karin's hand guards. One on a pair of rubber gloves for the cannon look, the other on a pair of Nomex flight gloves for comfort. Gloves on last and tuck in the "gauntlet".

If im gonna have silk gloves under the rubber gloves, should i order the rubber gloves one size bigger? And is it ok if you have a pair of rubber gloves on for the application then on troop you go by some simple black gloves?