All 6 Star Wars movies in 3D

Wiggleplum

Lol my friend was telling me how he hated episodes 1-3 today too and how he hates Jar Jar. How could someone possibly hate Jar Jar.

Even my six year old son was wise enough to hate Jar Jar....he refers to him as Jar Jar Dork.

I'll troop inside before the show, try to step on stage and dance. At the end of the movie i'll shake everyone's hand when they leave and thank them for coming (i got a lot of free time).

I'll troop inside before the show, try to step on stage and dance. At the end of the movie i'll shake everyone's hand when they leave and thank them for coming (i got a lot of free time).

I'm gonna try and get all the TKs I know to run through the theater from front to back during the Tantive IV scene.

"Best 3D movie I've ever seen!!" - movie goer

Thats awesome, if we were a little closer I would do this with you :(

Why is it that so many don't like the prequels? "Minus JarJar"

Jango Fett, Clones, Yoda, Darth Maul, Attack of the clones and Revenge of the Sith were Awesome.

The Phantom Manace was really not that bad. I remember watching the tralier everyday waiting 30mins for the trailer to download because there was no high speed internet yet. People were standing and clapping at the movie where I was at. Do you not remember that? Seeing the light sabers after 25 years and a new story to boot was great. Sometimes you have to go and enjoy the movies for what they are an escape from reality.

I'm in two minds about this. One one hand, episodes 1-3 were pretty naff, but it might be interesting to see them in 3D...but paying an extra premium is a bummer.

I'm also wondering which version of Episodes 4-6 they'll do. Will lucas f*** around with them AGAIN?

Jango Fett, Clones, Yoda, Darth Maul, Attack of the clones and Revenge of the Sith were Awesome.

The Phantom Manace was really not that bad. I remember watching the tralier everyday waiting 30mins for the trailer to download because there was no high speed internet yet. People were standing and clapping at the movie where I was at. Do you not remember that? Seeing the light sabers after 25 years and a new story to boot was great. Sometimes you have to go and enjoy the movies for what they are an escape from reality.

Right i loved them too its just that most 40 year olds where expecting something as great as 4-5-6 ! Its very hard to always be on top ! I'm 40 but i feel like i'm 15. :P

Edited by Quebectrooper

Right i loved them too its just that most 40 year olds where expecting something as great as 4-5-6 ! Its very hard to always be on top ! I'm 40 but i feel like i'm 15. :P

Wow I thought you were only like 14.....I was watch out Bieber here comes Pat....Pfft.

Horrible acting with terrible dialogue. Virtualy no REAL locations almost everything was CGI. Midichlorians ruining the mythos of the force. Wantent disregard for plot development. Anakin being a whiny slave Leia. Inconsistant emotions. Lack of connection with the main characters. Nonsensical story arcs, clones! Jedi's are now complete idiots....etc.

Heck do I need to go in to the utterly hillarious 'turn to the darkside' in RotS?

I'm paraphrasing here but;

Anakin: "Oh Padme, I love you so much I'd do anything to save your life and the life of my unborn child"

Padme: "I love you too, Anakin. now let us embrace in a rather unconvincing manner"

.....LATER....

Palpatine: "Ahh young, Skywalker, you are pretty awesome and those Jedi are all idiots for not trusting you"

Anakin: "I'm somewhat concerned with the life of my wife I dream she will die because of this 'dream' I've been having"

Palpatin: "Oh I used to know this fella who knew a bloke who could prevent death, but you need to learn the dark arts"

Anakin: "Hmm. Well I might be persuaded to learn that for the sake of love"

...LATER...

Obi-wan: "It appears that palpatine is evil and stuff. Arrest mode activated!"

Windu: "You can't come, Anakin as you arn't awesome enough....Go do other things"

Anakin: "Grrrrr"

....LATER...

(Here's where I get annoyed at the stupidity)

(Windu with some jedi. Palpatine EASILY kills the 2 accompanying Jedi. Not even a sweat is broken)

[Palpatine tries to kill Windu with his force lightning]

Anakin: "What are you doing master Windu?"

Windu: "HE is the one we've been looking for, but somehow all of us jedi missed the totaly obvious...So now he's gotta die"

Palpatine: "Help meeeeeeee"

Anakin: "No master Windu, he must be put to trail"

Windu: "Nope, too dangerous, he's gotta die!"

Palpatine: "Anakin, help me and I'll show you how to stop death!"

Anakin: "Oh ok then" (Helps kill Windu) Oops. What have I done?!"

Palpatine: "Well done, now you shall be my apprentice...Darth....VADER is what I'll call you. Now go forth, kill all the Jedi and brutally murder some 6 year olds"

Anakin: "I'm on it!"

...LATER..

Padme: "Anakin is it true what, Obi-wan said? You killed the jedi and ALL the kids?"

Anakin: "Well....err..YEAH!"

Obi-wan: "Anakin..you evil bastard!"

Anakin: "Padme you betrayed me. Now I'll force choke you in an attempt to kill you and my unborn baby, despite the fact that I went against ALL I've know and been taught, so I could SAVE you.. nevertheless I feel betrayed somehow, so - DIE!"

[CUE long, yet cool saber fight in which Anakin gets a bit toasty]

...LATER...

Darth vader: "What happened to, Padme?"

Emperor: "Oh, YOU killed her"

Darth Vader: "Nooooooooooo......Hang on, yes I did try to kill her moments before I got in to a fight with, Obi-wan, so why does it appear I'm shocked at the news?"

Yeah... I could go on and on and on and on in super geek mode, but I think I've already established my utter dorkness.

If you like the films, thats geat. I just find the prequels to be more miss than hit and I had a giddy moment when I first saw the trailer to TPM and 'Duel of the fates' music video....Then I saw the film.

Edited by TrooperVenger

Not sure I can sit through TPM as I thought it so bad the first time I wouldn't go see AOTC and only went to see ROTS because my friend bought my ticket. I have to admit most of the movie was not to my taste, but seeing the mask come down and hearing that first mechanical breath on the big screen made up for it...especially after having winced through the whole "birth"scene. C'mon, this is such an advanced society they can practically rebuild a man but can't anesthetize the pain of childbirth? Give me a break.