AA wants to be my friend

Sonnenschein

You have a point... I can always "unfriend" him, right?

Ā 

Ā 

He unfriended me. B)

Ā 

All I did was ask him a few questions about claiming the work of a dead woman as his own over on the wall of his SDS page. :rolleyes:B)

He might try and re - mould your wicked handplates Karin and claim he made them :( , i dont know go with your own gut feeling Karin on this one :) .

The discussion was quite.... intense.

Ā 

But let's not derail.

Ā 

Let's see what he wants from me (I have a suspicion)

Ā 

But I can assure you that won't happen. Ever!

Karin, It just occurred to me that maybe he wants to "borrow" your hand plate design ;)

He's my friend... but I hid him from my wall.

I also told him what I thought of him when I accepted his friend request... to which he replied, "Well, read my site and you might change your mind." To which I did not reply. B)

A little off topic...

Ā 

A new member of my garrison did his first troop this weekend in an SDS armour and already got a rather large (about 2 cm/1 inch) tear in the plastic on his right thightop. I patched him up with some white gaffer tape. Some quality.... :angry:

Ā 

It's not like he was doing any hard trooping either, just walking around indoors. Not like me who throw around my TM like a rag doll - but I know mine can take it.

I'm just wondering if he reads this board (and MEPD, too)

Ā 

I'm bloody sure he has those on here and elswhere that keep him abreast of things.

Ā 

As for your handplates...that was the first thing that went through my mind, but I knew you would never fall for his tricks. B)