New helmet build

I needed a new bucket to go with my almost complete new armour build. Late last year i bought another TM 2mm acrylic capped suit without helmet as i still had my 1.5mm flexy helmet done up as an ESB lid.

But i wanted another ANH lid and my best buddy Graham, our very own G4Tyrant happened to be selling a nice lid, so i bought it all fully assembled.

This is how it arrived, and ive been doing a few tweaks over the weekend to put my own stamp on it...

Pics will be following shortly and i will be debuting the full set next weekend :)

TMHelmet001.jpg

TMHelmet002.jpg

TMHelmet003.jpg

TMHelmet004.jpg

Ok a quick update on my build;

I have trimmed the eye sockets out a bit and removed the pronounced bump in the right eye..

I trimmed a little off the ear width by a couple of mm and notched the top of the ear to sit tighter..

I trimmed the teeth and cut out the ninth tooth on the left..

And i have detailed the helmet using the Dave M style decals from TK4510, painted the frown and ears with humbrol #5, the vocoder with humbrol #21 and added dark green welders shield for the lens.

On my to-to list is add an elastic chin strap and star shapped foam liner.. and take some nice pics in daylight - until then, here is my 2010 TM stunt :)

SDC12391.jpg

SDC12394.jpg

• 1 month later...