Biceps under shoulder bells 'problem'?

looks just fine. if it's only held in place by the elastic maybe holding it a little, and possibly foam inside of it to keep it from bobbling all over the place... the bicep's going to move a little. so i'd not worry one bit. you're doing good man :) if you hold it in place with snaps, then you might worry about where exactly to put it, but otherwise, i'd not bother to concern myself with it any.

Ok cheers fo the replies.

I'm going to put a snap in the shoulder and the bicep and connect it with elastic so it all holds together as one piece.

I'm also thinking of adding a strip of black elastic to also connect the forearms so it's all one piece.

If I did add elastic from the bicep to the forearms, where should I put it? On the inside of the arm?

They look fine. The requirement is going after a look most troopers have. This is not really possible for people of different heights, as you can clearly see from Mark Hamill's biceps :)

Looks good to me as well. Also a little hard to tell for sure not being worn, but if you find them pushing the shoulder out but the "hang position" is good when wearing, you can trim a bit off the top of the taller/outer side of the bicep, you'll lose the return edge there, but its not seen anyway. Thats what i did with mine and it worked a treat!