Congratz to Dashrazor on your 1000th Post!

RogueTrooper

Congratulations Mason on you 1000th post!!!!!

You've been on here just a little over a year.... God it seems a lot longer.LOL :P:lol:

Just wanted to thank you for some great tutorials, for being there for the FISD members, making yourself a staple in the EU section and filling some heavy shoes with the EIB, and being an all around cool guy!

The saying "it is not just the quantity but the quality that counts" certinly applies to you. :duim:

So here is to your next 1000 post :pint1: Keep up the great work man! :salute:

:dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper:

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Yea, you keep this up, and you'll be like Paul/Daetrin... :rolleyes: Just take a look at Paul's backyard:

0131_dykstra_main.jpg

Wow a thousand posts. Congratiulashon Mashon ! :lol:

I got 887 posts so 1000-887= 104 posts to go right?

If i just put a dot on 104 different threads here do i get a congrats from Rogue boy ?

Watch i'll do this in less than 2 hrs.

Now hang on a moment. I think I deserve some of the credit here. The only reason Mason has reached a thousand posts is because I keep posting so many questions for him to answer. Congratulations Mason :salute:

i would say congrats too, but sometimes it'd be nice to go to a cool thread and not see the same person everywhere. :laugh1: just kidden. that's a whole lot of posting. lol. but same time he's an important person ( so we tell him ) and should post as much as he needs, as often as he deems he should :P

haha. but yeah, it's always been great to have you there to help me with random stuff. thanks for being here man :duim:

The only reason Rogueetrooper has over 2000 posts is because he's in jail, spends 12 hrs a day online and welcomes every new member here cause he wants to recruit them in his religion. :wacko:

:rolleyes: No, Pat, my friend, you got the facts wrong.... You must be out of Xango Juice, here's a link to get some. :unsure: To set the recond straight... not jail, but the witness protection program, and I am not recruiting for my religion, but The Cult. :P:lol::P

theCult.jpg

Please Pat, come join The Cult, :headphone: With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and together, we can rule the galaxy...plus we have cookies.... :D

cookies.jpg

:rolleyes: No, Pat, my friend, you got the facts wrong.... You must be out of Xango Juice, here's a link to get some. :unsure:

wow that's some expensive juice. haha :P

Please Pat, come join The Cult, :headphone: With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and together, we can rule the galaxy...plus we have cookies.... :D

what flavor do you guys have? happen to have any thinmint cookies? :D you can recruit all the people you want with thin mints. :P

Even though I am some what new to the forums and do not know you or anybody here yet, I still think you deserve a congratz so....:D Congratz :D.... now you gotta celebrate wookie-style if you have been to a wookie party there insane!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Treg

Even though I am some what new to the forums and do not know you or anybody here yet, I still think you deserve a congratz so....:D Congratz :D.... now you gotta celebrate wookie-style if you have been to a wookie party there insane!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

That's the sprint, come on in Tommy and have a Wookie cookie! :)

3621637599_86355a1d83.jpg

FYI the Wookie cookies are a little furry, so you will need lots of blue milk!

untitled1.jpg

comedy is an art.

amazing posts in here... milk... cookies...

what next? some slave girls dancing?

Ask and ye shall receive...here you go Vern!! :D

Congrats Dash! No doubt 1000 posts for Mason = 1000 troopers helped (Though I must admit that with all my questions and requests to Mason, 999 may have been to help me). For crying out loud this guy even gave up his boot for a fellow trooper! Keep up the good work Mason.

what if we asked for wookie meatloaf? :P

You don't want to see THAT!

Too late... :P:lol:

Wookieloaf-1.jpg

what flavor do you guys have? happen to have any thinmint cookies? :D you can recruit all the people you want with thin mints. :P

All out of thin mints right now, all I've got are TD-move-alongs... :td: They are a lot like the Girl Scout's Tagalongs but insted of p-nut butter as the filler they have sand...

But I do have some 100 Proof Peppermint Schnapps and a Hershey bar...Will that do??

PPschHersheys.jpg