hi-rez TKC screenshots

dashrazor

• 1 month later...

as if mason has not done enough! ok... more work! how about the lightsabre? can we have a fold out of that...

I'm working on my TKC helmet, and I just need my armor...

I was looking at these pictures again, and it appears that the tops of the biceps and thighs have the same molding trim as the chest, back, etc. Does anyone else see this?

no, it appears to be a return edge on the arms to me. and Vern you mean a lightsaber texture? i have it somewhere

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey All,

Here are the details about the TKC belt.

With the TKC, it has been pretty much standard practice that the suits would be ROTJ from the neck down, with an ANH Stunt lid. Then you would do the paint scheme details and add ons that make the TKC unique,eg. the lightsaber, blaster style, etc.

After doing some research, I brought up the fact that the suit doesn't appear to be totally ROTJ, but has elements from ROTJ and ANH/ESB armor.

My analogy is that when the game designer/programmer started to design these characters, they needed something to work off of other than just flat pix, since the character is visible at 360 degrees in the game. Instead of them just trying to design most of the parts from sketches or pictures, they contacted someone in Lucas archives and had them take pix of each individual part, or possibly made a 3-D scan of the actual individual piece of armor. Either the designer didn't realize that certain parts went with certain suits or they thought it would be cool to mix and match to make a unique character. This is possibly why you see elements of ROTJ and ANH/ESB in the TKC.

TKCBELT.thumb.jpg.4915fcf3f7824accc41cdeed41adee06.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

• 1 month later...

you can clearly see that these screencaps have a different paint scheme than these

large.27143095759_b48472dc3a_o.jpg.aebad

large.Image10.jpg.5cee78f3c89864df8d151c

clearly the ps3 version is different from these...

and now we can see why there is a variation of scratch pattern, color and placement

of the stripe on the helmet.

the color is much darker, and the scratches are different.

• 4 years later...

I know this is a fairly old post...but one question I had is the thermal detonator sides.  The insides of the cups also look grey.  Any takers on this point?  And it also looks to me like the bicep armor has more of a butt joint look than an overlap.

Edited by Elumusic

• 2 years later...

I've got most of the images from this thread backed up to the links below.  Im missing the ones in the last few posts by dashrazor, I'll try and get those next week when I'm back at work with a working photobucket fix.  I'll keep them on my flickr but can't guarantee they will be on my dropbox forever.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7ds5s7e2aw1014t/AADz0T3zvMPfdJXSdi1ueJmsa?dl=0

https://flic.kr/s/aHsksJm33Q

• Like 2