jnnfr72 AP build

jnnfr72

Still need to make thigh garters, fix side ab closure, fix shoulder

bell placement, probably adjust thermal det, and adjust helmet liner.

Besises ALL of that... let me know what you guys/girls think. Thanks :leia:

...belt is way too high,, cause I dont have the ab closed yet.... will work on tomorrow...

DSC_0013.jpg?t=1319764866

Gotta give bondservant all the credit here :)

DSC_0024-1.jpg

Guess I was airing out.. sure gets HOT suiting up. OMG!!!

DSC_0020.jpg

I'm a bit worried about my holster placement.... ????

DSC_0019.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think about hair after actually getting all the armor on...

DSC_0018.jpg

Wow.. I really gotta work on this... but I'm close!

DSC_0017.jpg

Totally stuffed my cod piece.... :blush: Yikes, knee plate got tucked.

DSC_0016.jpg

Ya, i tuck my hair into my undersuit then put my neck seal on and tuck the bib of the neck seal into the undersuit. That keeps it held in pretty good. I think it works a little better too if your hair isn't in a pony tail, but i havent tried it because if your hair gets in front of your face when you're trooping then there's not much you can do about it. This happened to me last troop where some came out of my pony tail, and since it was breezy outside then it was blowing all around inside my helmet and was bugging the crap out of me. Also wouldn't feel too good if the hair got caught in the fan.

Ya, i tuck my hair into my undersuit then put my neck seal on and tuck the bib of the neck seal into the undersuit. That keeps it held in pretty good. I think it works a little better too if your hair isn't in a pony tail, but i havent tried it because if your hair gets in front of your face when you're trooping then there's not much you can do about it. This happened to me last troop where some came out of my pony tail, and since it was breezy outside then it was blowing all around inside my helmet and was bugging the crap out of me. Also wouldn't feel too good if the hair got caught in the fan.

We'll have to get us some 501st approved hair nets!!! I've accidentally gotten my hair stuck in the hair dryer motor... very stinky. That wouldn't be good in a helmet.

UPDATE for today: Worked on a corset type binding system for my belly/back piece. It's still drying from being E-6000'ed.

I'll get pics tomorrow after adding leather cord (left over from another costume.)

Worked on thigh garter system, but don't recommend this for dudes.

[i'm not judging, though... do whatever you want, it's all good!] :)

I E-6000'ed the plastic holder in the thighs. [That's the part that holds up yer nylons.}

It might not work after my 1st troop, but thought I'd try it.

DSC_0026.jpg

We'll have to get us some 501st approved hair nets!!! I've accidentally gotten my hair stuck in the hair dryer motor... very stinky. That wouldn't be good in a helmet.

UPDATE for today: Worked on a corset type binding system for my belly/back piece. It's still drying from being E-6000'ed.

I'll get pics tomorrow after adding leather cord (left over from another costume.)

Worked on thigh garter system, but don't recommend this for dudes.

[i'm not judging, though... do whatever you want, it's all good!] :)

I E-6000'ed the plastic holder in the thighs. [That's the part that holds up yer nylons.}

It might not work after my 1st troop, but thought I'd try it.

DSC_0026.jpg

This thread just got really interesting :D

Looks pretty close to the one I got from MightyTank! Except, you know, without the lace.

He was charging extra for that! :laugh1:

Build is looking great, Jenny!

Sometimes you just gotta cough up the extra dough. It's the little things in life that make it worth living. :)

Thanks for the encouragement. I was really wanting Mighty Tank's garters - Buuuut I didn't plan very

well, and needed a holder before Halloween. I still might ended up getting a set from him. I'll be sure to

ask for his very best lace! :)

was feeling way too manly - so had to be a little girly.

Now I really want to look into the Jes Gistang build. She's cool!

Edited by jnnfr72

I've typed about 5 different comments in here but none are family friendly... yet crack'n me up.

So... corsets and lace... you're a real TK fashion trend setter. I'm hoping whatever lingerie based armor solution you come up with catches on with girltroopers everywhere.

Aloha,

-Eric

I bet ALL of our girlie troopers have hidden girlie-solutions in their armor. We're like that. I bet I'm not the first, but if i am, I want a special certificate for that!!! haaa haaaaa

TK9496 says "Hello" to all my little friends. :) I'm approved and need to get better pictures.

But, 1st I better start working so I can pay for all my TK related fun. Just wanted to share my joy.

YIPEEEEEEE!!!