TK-8020 Requesting ESB EIB Status[TE2][APPROVED] 2nd

Nice one Boss the armour looks great and the pics to B) , are you sure you was not in ESB just found this pic the trooper in the middle must use the same barber as you or is it you Paul ;)

ESB2011-01-12-09h55m27s97.jpg

Yeah I just went though the ESB pitcure contest thread and thought I saw Paul himself in it (albeit a bit older, future Paul). :D

ESB2011-01-12-09h54m08s60.jpg

Edited by Locitus

Hi Paul these photos are brilliant - and are exactly how every eib application should be :)

The armour looks great - and everything as it should be :)

Easy pass I'd say...

This is at least the 4th time I've had a set of pictures ready, and the magic all seems to be in the photographer. Terry really understood the sequence and poses which needed to be captured, and his talent for composition and lighting was...well the results speak for themselves and made all the difference.

I hope to keep doing this until I'm totally grey - it's a huge load of fun. Cheers :)

I have Mark to thank for it. Sometimes the best thing a friend can do is tell you when you're wrong and need to go back to the board.

Ta Mark :duim:

I hope to keep doing this until I'm totally grey - it's a huge load of fun. Cheers :)

Mate, that doesn't really give you much time... ;)