size of side rivits on ab?

What's wrong with my original description?

And they do not need to be white, that's optional.

Nothing at all for a detailed description, however we usually don't get that wordy on CRL/EI at least at the summary level. How is this? It's your original next, just tightened a little.

Rivets present on the left side of the ab/kidney plates: a total of six solid cap rivets (such as split rivets), approximately 9mm in size, with three on the ab and three on the kidney plate, equally spaced out along the depth of the armour and about 10mm from the edge. They may be painted white, or not.

One male snap on the upper right front side of the ab plate should be the back side of a 15mm male snap. Patternless snap is prefered.

Rivets present on the left side of the ab/kidney plates: a total of six solid cap rivets (such as split rivets), approximately 9mm in size, with three on the ab and three on the kidney plate, equally spaced out along the depth of the armour and about 10mm from the edge. They may be painted white, or not.

One male snap on the upper right front side of the ab plate should be the back side of a 15mm male snap. Patternless snap is prefered.

I like this version much better than what is there now. But, I would change in this one sentence

One male snap on the top back corner of the right side of the ab plate. Back side of a 15mm male snap should be facing outward. Patternless snap is prefered.

I didn't know if you have had time to ponder my question that I posted above about this being an EI must have.

• 11 months later...

Can someone confirm if the side rivets are meant to have a 9mm or 8mm top? And do these go on the cod as well?

And, can someone confirm the correct colour of the unpainted rivets, nickel or brass?

Edited by ccatkins

I'm trying to find out if these are suitable or not-------------

After doing some reseach on here and other forums, there is a small (1mm) discrepancy over the size of the head and the material of the rivet, so i would appreciate a difinative answer if anyone can offer one?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 3 months later...