Space TKs (Falcon tractor beam scene)

After many a net search, book read, caht with fellow geeks ;) I've come up with this

Finished idea

finished-packs.jpg.ac0bec0d1a0083317badf51e496cb8b7.jpg

On back (excuse the dirty mirror LOL)

on-back.jpg.b6624be5e31fe085c16ae79ec6da2231.jpg

This is my idea of how it all should look in terms of ratio, scale and shape.

I've made these for me and a friend to wear at CE but still have the moulds I used to make the lower bottle. The upper bottles came from another friend

Everything else has been made easily sourcable so I can reproduce these if anyone would want one

Let me know if you think it need some improvments :)

John

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Awesome!!!!!

How about a full suit up pic!!!! i think that would be the seller!!!!

"I'll take some photos of this fully suited tomorrow in CE. My armour's safe in a box now"

Ahhh that will be cool, wonder how many people will pick theses off at once and not ask if you are a mantanaice trooper with a vaccum on your back... ^_^

Plz post your heart out.....

Have fun

• 2 weeks later...

Shots from CE

CelebrationEurope12-15July2007075.thumb.jpg.2a1533a59367f151de409b3c0b26a112.jpg

Thanks for the patch Steve. You are a tall bugger aren't you? glad I apologised via email now. LOL

I'll put this patch on my new jacket togther with my UKG gold members award patch :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

I figured out how to make it sit nicer (the straps run up over your shoulders inside your shoulder braces) fiddly to put on but a winner when it sits right.

Here's another of it sitting properly :)

myspaceTK.jpg.ffe0dd2ff909c672f9b35080fbc001bd.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

HEY John!!!!!

I saw you on TV!!!!! well you or your freind!!!!

You looked awesome, I was "Hey thats Jhon Danter !!!!" my Family stopped eating And Shook there heads :D

HEY John!!!!!

I saw you on TV!!!!! well you or your freind!!!!

You looked awesome, I was "Hey thats Jhon Danter !!!!" my Family stopped eating And Shook there heads :D

Hi joey! TV hey? cool! no that was me as my friend alex didn't chance a troop. He's our GML so was a bit flat out making sure we all had a cool time. Shame as walking around with 2 would have been cool. So yes, that was me! :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...

I think it will be killer for parades. You can make the hose a drink tube, or else to just force air on those really hot parades :) The amount of research and attention to detail that John has put in to this is above and beyond. TK's will always be in your debt for this!