Anyone in touch with Wyatt

Hi all.

I used PayPal to Wyatt a while back for a belt, I have posted and PM'd him but no reply since I paid and he said he receieved it.

Is anyone in touch as i wondered if I could have some idea when my belt will arrive.

Probably panicking but a bit worried as not heard anything

Been a few weeks now.

Many thanks

Graham

Hi,

That really worries me, and i thought this forum was safer than that, especially as he is a member with what looks like regular posts.

Anyone else not had one.

If no show can we report him, not meaning to jump the gun but I am UK too and he was recommended to me on here, now i am not the only one and I have emailed, PMd and posted with no replies.

I will give it a bit longer but its the lack of replies to my messages that worries me.

Been bit before you see

SOMEONE MUST KNOW HIM FROM A GARRISON

Please help

I only want my belt

regards

Graham

I've been waiting for a belt for months... and have still not got it.....

Have sent quite a few emails too....

Mmmm, is the UK a blackhole for post?

Edited by tk7713gra30

• 2 weeks later...

Shoot me your address, and I will ship you (one) more. I'm sorry there's not any news I can give you on the (two) belts I have sent you.

I am not able to track or insure international orders.I have custom form stubs, but they do not confirm delivery.

I have trouble shipping parcels to the UK to the point of stopping all (personal) international transactions.

I apologize for not getting to this post sooner.

Please, please, keep in mind that I am one trooper with a real life and family. Speaking of family, I have been spending most of my time at the hospital, lately. Sitting with my wife in the ICU, supersedes everything, my friends.

If anyone else is waiting for a belt, or is otherwise unhappy, shoot me a pm with your name,address and paypal info. I will cover you as soon as I am able.

Hi Wyatt,

My address is

Graham Scollick

57 Hollymount Close

Exmouth

Devon

EX8 5PQ

UNITED KINGDOM

I appreciate this

regards

graham

Shoot me your address, and I will ship you (one) more. I'm sorry there's not any news I can give you on the (two) belts I have sent you.

I am not able to track or insure international orders.I have custom form stubs, but they do not confirm delivery.

I have trouble shipping parcels to the UK to the point of stopping all (personal) international transactions.

I apologize for not getting to this post sooner.

Please, please, keep in mind that I am one trooper with a real life and family. Speaking of family, I have been spending most of my time at the hospital, lately. Sitting with my wife in the ICU, supersedes everything, my friends.

If anyone else is waiting for a belt, or is otherwise unhappy, shoot me a pm with your name,address and paypal info. I will cover you as soon as I am able.

tk7713gra30,

TK4205 has replied to a personal conversation entitled "Vintage cargo strap". TK4205 said:======================================================================I just got in and found time to answer some overdue email............................. I hope to have the weekend to sort things out. Please bear with me.

Hi Wyatt this is the email you sent me on 02 July.

I DEFINATELY have not seen any belts and did not know you had shipped any.

I did PM and email several times.

I appreciate you sending another but I have not seen anything this end and as i mentioned i did not hear from you to say it was shipped.

Really appreciate you help

Graham

Hi Wyatt,

My address is

Graham Scollick

57 Hollymount Close

Exmouth

Devon

EX8 5PQ

UNITED KINGDOM

I appreciate this

regards

graham

Hi Wyatt

I hope everything is ok and really appreciate your family needs you at present.

I am sorry to ask and know you are busy, please can you tell me whne my belt is shipped.

I can keep an eye out then, I really did not know you had shipeed 2 and I have not seen them.

Had I known i would have paid extra for delivery but I went with the post you mentioned.

I am sorry if this is extra hassle for you, I just really would like an excellent belt for my TM.

Regards and best wishes

Graham

PS I have also emailed you

Hi Wyatt,

You did not tell me you had sent any belts until 2 weeks ago as you did not reply to my emials or PMs, hence why I posted and again started another thread as again you did not reply.

I also emailed your personal address, the same adress I paid by PP to.

You also you have not shown me any custom receipts or told me you had sent any belts, how was I to then know to keep a look out this end.

Thanks also to Deatrin for his comments

Actually if he sent you replacements he's nicer than I am, as while I can't comment on communication I as a seller don't take responsibility once it's shipped. If I have a customs document and receipt, well, what the UK post office does on your end...Nice to see his support. As mentione I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RECEIPTS or was informed of ANY belts being despatched let alone 2.

I do NOT expect you to rush to the post office, as I keep saying my thoughts are with you, but I wont feel guilty for asking details of something I purchased and for which you now have the money for. I don't make a habit of throwing my money away as i too work hard for it, no matter how little.

I also asked you for postage, I would happily have paid extra for signature or tracking, which can be done and which I use regularly for selling items from my other hobby, all over the world and not lost one yet.

This could have all been resolved if you had replied months ago to my numerous messages when you first despatched.

This has now left a very bitter taste in my mouth and it now seems I am the bad one.

To all those who posted comments, I repeat that I only posted as I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY REPLIES UNTIL THE ONE WEEKS AGO.

I DID NOT KNOW BELTS HAD BEEN SENT

I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY RECEIPTS

Wyatt, keep the belt, I cannot be bothered now.

I do wish your family a speedy recovery, my thoughts are with you there.

Graham

• 1 month later...

ONGOING

Received this from Wyatt on 23 Aug

[i]Sent 23 August 2010 - 01:16 PM

Shoot me your address. Something has to be off.

it could be an error by myself or the P.O.

Wyatt[/i]

I replied but 3+ months now sice payment and no belt

At least he has admitted something wrong.

Not bad considering before he was telling me he had sent

2 already???????????

Edited by tk7713gra30