can't find e-6000 glue

Quebectrooper

Michaels, Home Depot, and some WalMarts have it too.

I googled it and found some people found it at a place called Canadian Tire.

You can always buy it online, of course.

Good luck!

if you can find this it is about the same, just dries a lot faster

it also is "amazing", it says so on the tube :D i also have a unopened tube of e6000 that i dont need if you want it i can mail it over :D

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Thanks for the replies guys . I went to wal- mart and Canadian tire but didn't see any . Mason thanks a lot for the offer but tommorow i'll run to Home depot and another major store cause i need it now.

I think this is selective though. I walked through 3 walmarts and concluded that none in my area had any. The only place in Colorado Springs I was able to turn up was Jo Ann's Fabrics as previously mentioned.

Wal-Mart carries it in the craft department, not with all their other glues in the paint.

Thanks for the replies guys . I went to wal- mart and Canadian tire but didn't see any . Mason thanks a lot for the offer but tommorow i'll run to Home depot and another major store cause i need it now.

Walmart has it in the craft section. The first time I went to Walmart I missed it. I was looking in the adhesive sction in the hardware department. :rolleyes:

I googled it and found some people found it at a place called Canadian Tire.

That made me laugh ... Trooper from Florida finds it in CDN Tire ... That's Awesome.

Quebec Trooper you might be having problems as you're in Quebec and stores in that province stock different products as compared to stores in the rest of Canada (And Canada stocks different from the US). Don't ask me why but when I was living in Ottawa we noticed some things we not available, or were hard to find when we shopped across the river in Hull.

If you're in dire need and can't find any E6000 let me know as I've got 4 tubes at home and I can express post them to you (2-3 days) if you pay my costs ($5 per tube and mail cost for as many as you need).

PM me as I'll get an e-mail notification and I can get those off to you ASAP.

matt.

As an aside I found some at the local Michaels, none at the local Home Depot, none at the local Wal-mart, and none at the local CDN Tire.

That made me laugh ... Trooper from Florida finds it in CDN Tire ... That's Awesome.

Quebec Trooper you might be having problems as you're in Quebec and stores in that province stock different products as compared to stores in the rest of Canada (And Canada stocks different from the US). Don't ask me why but when I was living in Ottawa we noticed some things we not available, or were hard to find when we shopped across the river in Hull.

If you're in dire need and can't find any E6000 let me know as I've got 4 tubes at home and I can express post them to you (2-3 days) if you pay my costs ($5 per tube and mail cost for as many as you need).

PM me as I'll get an e-mail notification and I can get those off to you ASAP.

matt.

As an aside I found some at the local Michaels, none at the local Home Depot, none at the local Wal-mart, and none at the local CDN Tire.

pmed