Gloves

I was wondering what gloves most of you are using. I got the accurate gloves with the holster when I purchased my AP kit about a month ago. I put these gloves on and my hands sweat immediately. Does anyone put holes in theirs or should I just find some cloth gloves and use these to wash the dishes? LOL cause that is what they look like.

I can't imagine wearing these for any extensive amount of time.

I have black rubber gloves that I've started using recently. I do tend to sweat a lot in my armor. The gloves aren't too much of a problem as long as you aren't taking them on and off a lot. Adding some powder and washing your hands after you change will help with the nastiness.

I got my black rubber gloves from a local hardware store. They also has these super thin cotton liners for them, so I got some. They do a great job of absorbing sweat, etc. Just wash them after wearing them.

-----

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

I wear cotton gloves inside the rubber ones.

very comfortable.

nomex is not screen accurate, but some troopers wear them.

I like silk ESB gloves the best!

I wear Nomex flight gloves. While not screen accurate, they fit more in the universe of Star Wars but they sure are comfortable.

Who else wears rubber gloves for their uniform? :) Those silly TK's.