501st pics

well i finally got my pics done for my 501st entry. they came out rather well i think. but even though i finally got this far, i wont think of it as done untill i get my grappling hook and box all done. lol. plus i'm still working on a mod for my bells. anyways aside from a few pics here here's a link to some more.

and as always, feel free to give all thoughts including those for improvements. :) there's a few i'm aware of but just haven't gotten around to. i've been rather busy lately, but will probably work on a few things in the near future. :)

6qJc0Yq.jpg

L1AVvqm.jpg

j0fCiRJ.jpg

g7MIxpb.jpg

that last one has my photographer in it. cool story, the thing he's holding where he photoshopped it as a saber is actually what they used for the light saber before modding it. part of an old camera from way back when. it was cool, he took it off of the camera and after looking at it for a min and talking about it, after he put it back on, there's no way i'll be able to look at that camera without instantly thinking it's got a light saber in it. lol.

i think he did a good job on the pics but comically we were in his living room. inbetween some of the shots he turned on the ceiling fan just above where i was standing.... best thing ever. haha. 

anyways. hope you guys like the pics, i'll soon be an officail 501st member. YAY! 

I haven't been able to keep up with your posts. Could you tell us what type of armor this is and about you helmet. This info can really help out new troopers looking to get into armor and what a good set can look like. You did a great job and it turned out really nice fantastic pictures and really shows the detail you put into your build. Once again Great Job and Thanks for the pictures. :salute:

I haven't been able to keep up with your posts. Could you tell us what type of armor this is and about you helmet. This info can really help out new troopers looking to get into armor and what a good set can look like. You did a great job and it turned out really nice fantastic pictures and really shows the detail you put into your build. Once again Great Job and Thanks for the pictures. :salute:

His armor is AM and his helmet is a RT-Mod

yeah it's AM and the helmet is RT-mod. thanks for all the kind words :) i really put a lot into it, but there at the end midri did help me a bunch. i got the lid pre-built. i didnt want to have to tackle that during my first build. :P feel free to ask any other questions :)