Three Darths troop Harlow shopping centre

Just thought i would share this picture which has to be my all time favorite of myself.The picture was taken by Iain Thomson of the UKG .

4593265737_b0861e448c_o.jpg

Check out Iains full flickr sets HERE

Perfect. Flat out.

WOW.

All i can say is very ANH , just wicked Pete luv the weathering you have done on the lid.

All the best

Steve

Only thing that detracts a little is the cog/aurebesh stuff on your shoulder. Still an awesome photo and great worn HDPE helmet look.

Dennis thats the UK Garrison logo decal ;) ,i think i can speak for all us UKG guys and girls getting the decal on your first troop is a very proud moment B).Pete luv the weathering, the armour looks like you just stepped of the Deathstar :D

Edited by Trooperman

Dennis thats the UK Garrison logo decal ;) ,i think i can speak for all us UKG guys and girls getting the decal on your first troop is a very proud moment B).

Amen to that brother!

Only thing that detracts a little is the cog/aurebesh stuff on your shoulder. Still an awesome photo and great worn HDPE helmet look.

Funny you should say that,being proud to wear the UK garrison logo i am ,but a few of us were chatting over the weekend and we are going for some white versions .Still the UKG brand but a little less in your face and alot more screen accurate.You are right spend all that time on getting the suit spot on ,just off the set looking only to slap a blumin great logo on your arm.Never the less im a proud trooper to be a part and to play my part.

Thanks guys for all your great comments

Edited by stukatrooper

Does the UKG expect you to wear the logo?

I have to say I wouldn't want it on there myself, and teh UK logo is one of the more discrete and tasteful ones. The lads in the Spanish Garrison who wear th eGarrison logo on their shoulder have a whacking great red and blue sticker! I tell you now, that things not coming anywhere near my TM or even the AP I built for the missus for that matter! :unsure:

Does the UKG expect you to wear the logo?

I have to say I wouldn't want it on there myself, and teh UK logo is one of the more discrete and tasteful ones. The lads in the Spanish Garrison who wear th eGarrison logo on their shoulder have a whacking great red and blue sticker! I tell you now, that things not coming anywhere near my TM or even the AP I built for the missus for that matter! :unsure:

Well i'm a fully fledged member and i don't have a decal on my shoulder bell...so the answer to your question is NO you don't have to wear it!!!

Well i'm a fully fledged member and i don't have a decal on my shoulder bell...so the answer to your question is NO you don't have to wear it!!!

That's cool that it's not obligatory.

As I say, I find the UK logo one of the best and any member of the 501st should be proud to "fly the flag".

I think personally though, I'll probably choose to wear our Garrison logo on other items of clothing/merchandising rather than stick it on my armour. Then again, the Spanish Garrison decal is rather an intrusive one.

Here's an example ...

PICT0847.JPG

As an FEO I'm pretty sure your wrong on that. If you are trooping with the ukg in an aproved costume at an official (ie UKG ) event then it should be on display.

As you only have one ukg troop under your belt perhaps no one had one for you on the day.

Damn good idea on the white decals! Anyone run this idea past Scott? B)