Shoulder Pauldrons

His are nice for the price! there are a couple of inaccuracies, but they are an easy mod if you so desire to be that much more screen accurate. Let me know if ya wanna know what you'd need to do. id gladly help out. :salute:

EDIT: for typo :unsure:

Edited by Darth Voorhees

I have an orange one, I might order another one. Hey Lou, what are the inaccuracies and what do you need to do? I'd be interested in modding mine.

Thanks!

Hey Bud,

Ok on the screen used pauldron the part that wraps around the neck is actually attached with leather rivets, which look like silver dots. You can see it in this screen cap.

normal_ANH-Stormtrooper-01885a.jpg

youd basically have to trim that part off neatly and close to the pauldron itself and re-attach it with the rivets. Just be sure you have enough play with the size so you dont end up choking yourself lol

The other mod is something Rolf on the MEPD brought to my attention, there is a dark circle on the top of the orange part. You can see it here:

SandtrooperCantinaBar1495.png

i am going to add this to mine. I Had bought a trooper1 pauldron and his has the neck part attached accurately so i only need to do the "dot" mod. If i had found shoulderPauldrons.com 2 days earlier i would have got that one due to the price. But dont get me wrong, the trooper1 pauldron is amazing and very well made!

hope this helps! B)

-Lou

couldnt the dot just be like he got it dirty some how? thus wouldnt that just be a form of weathering? or is that dot on all of them in the movie? i'd never noticed it before so i have no clue. lol.

Yes it is, and for the price they simply can't be beat and you know the service will be top shelf. I tried selling my old SethB pauldron to no avail unless I take a big loss. Even Rolf's pauldrons are more expensive.

The dot is on all of them. I think its likely from a logo being removed, but thats just a guess. I want to go as accurate as i can for the "move along" trooper, so thats why im adding that Dot. it was something Rolf pointed out as i never noticed it before either, and like going the extra mile for accuracy^_^

The dot is on all of them. I think its likely from a logo being removed, but thats just a guess. I want to go as accurate as i can for the "move along" trooper, so thats why im adding that Dot. it was something Rolf pointed out as i never noticed it before either, and like going the extra mile for accuracy^_^

Yes I agree it looks like when you remove a sticker and there is still sticky stuff that gets dirty. Well that is what I think.

Also these guys go out of there way with the information on the shipping and tracking. Just Awesome people to deal with, always answered my emails really fast. A++ in my book. Just like the boots.

Yes I agree it looks like when you remove a sticker and there is still sticky stuff that gets dirty. Well that is what I think.

Also these guys go out of there way with the information on the shipping and tracking. Just Awesome people to deal with, always answered my emails really fast. A++ in my book. Just like the boots.

Indeed, they were great with the boots, excellent communication! i will probably get a white pauldron from them B)

And I'm Back..............Wow just to let you guys know, I got my orange Pauldron in the mail yesturday. 4 days from the time I ordered is just plane AWESOME! It Looks COOL too.

Hey TD 252 What brand of armor are you sporting there? It looks awesome man! :duim:

Edited by Obievon

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...