Jump to content

Thrawndike bar

  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Thrawndike bar

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Cincinnati, OH
  • Interests
    Star Wars,(Specifically the Empire and Mandalorians) The American Civil war, DC/Marvel super heroes, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia, Art, Music, and Cosplay.

Standard Info

  • Name

Recent Profile Visitors

1,555 profile views
  1. Yeah, that used to confuse me too. I think they were already stationed at a Garrison on Tatooine. It just seems like they came from Darth Vader's Star Destroyer.
  2. They finally released the HD version!
  3. Great list! Thanks for sharing! I usually bring a pre threaded needle in case any sew on Velcro or Snaps come loose.
  4. It's not a R1/Solo helmet though. Differently shaped eyes, tears and traps don't appear to be a separate pieces and the mouth looks more like an anh one to me.
  5. Yeah, regardless of the knee plate, I'm still really excited to see a Scout Trooper on screen again! I was surprised when they didn't use them in rogue one!
  6. Or just have some reference pictures of the original costumes on hand, so they can make sure they are suiting the actors up correctly!
  7. The new teaser trailer for the Mandalorian released recently and confirmed that there was scout troopers in it! Upon closer inspection of the trailer, I noticed that the scout troopers were having a bit of a malfunction... You can't see the rest of the costume, but the upside down knee pads are pretty noticeable. The costume that I'm assuming was from the Mandalorian was displayed at SDCC. You can see the upside down knee pads in the first picture, as well a few other "malfunctions". The knee pads were fixed in the second picture, but there is still that wonky cummerband and belt. We can't see the scout's torso in the trailer, but hopefully it isn't like it was at SDCC...
  8. Troop #2: Halloween Trick-or-treat 10/31/19 Had a wonderful Halloween. I just walked around the neighborhood, getting stopped by Trick-or-treaters for pictures! I also got some pictures in better lighting! This is me and my brother, who was dressed as a ghost from Ninjago. The people handing out candy at the houses got a kick out of seeing me coming up to their door! It was freezing out! plus it was super windy! It was the first time that I didn't sweat in costume! Happy Halloween!
  9. Looks like a crack to me. Plus, the TK's he's killing outside look cleaner than the ones inside.
  10. Thank you! I finished the field pack and pauldron! The pack was a lot lighter than I thought it would be and doesn't do any damage to the armor like I was afraid it was going to do! Here's the pack The top box has a removable panel on it, so I can carry whatever in it. The Antenna is removable for easier storage and so I can make through small doorways. I also bought some dishwashing gloves today. There nice and long, so I don't have worry about any of my wrist showing! I took it all out for a test run tonight! It all works pretty well, but I definitely won't be able to wear it indoors, unless it's a con floor. I'ts too big! It's a little hard to see all the details at night. I'll get some daytime pictures on Halloween!
  11. Second Trailer dropped today! I'm definitely looking forward to November 12!
  • Create New...