Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Mupfel

  • Rank
  • Birthday 07/20/1984

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Göppingen (Germany)

Standard Info

  • Name
  • 501st Unit
    German Garisson

Recent Profile Visitors

206 profile views
  1. I hope that only the wires are done... as i wrote either the wires or the speaker... Will see, i ordered another speaker now... it is good to have a backup for every electric part... Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  2. Well, still need to do some minor things and the ejection port. Yesterday i did a final test with all electric parts... unfortunately the speaker or the electric lines are broken... Need to sort this essential thing first... Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  3. Sounds like a great project! I am very excited to see the progress... Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  4. Motivated from the almost finished blaster, i added the front sight guard to the tube. Thanks to Fieldmarshal... To create the small hole for the guard i drilled holes and just tried until the guard is fitting... Have a great evening ... ;-)
  5. Thanks for sharing this! Yes, and exact this glossy i do not like... it does not fit to the whole, matt color of the rest of the blaster. Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  6. Thanks for the appreciation, guys! To be honest, i am quite unsure whether i should weather the blaster in general. I love the new look :-)... Beside of that, i really do not know if i will follow the painting from the blaster reference. I do not like the glossy paint color of the grip, for example... Let‘s see... Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  7. Thanks, yes, it looks fabulous and i am very happy with it. This adds a really nice and realistic feature to the blaster. It‘s really worth the work ;-). Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  8. Finally, the folding stock got attached… it took me a long time to get that done as this needed very accurate work here. If the drilling is not positioned centrally, the folding stock won’t be able to get attached in the front. To attach the folding stock, I used a stainless steel cylinder, drilled holes on both ends and added screw threads as well. I used the screws of Tino here, with minor modifications. Thanks for reading and commenting...
  9. Cool stuff! Keep on going the great work! Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  10. Thanks mate! Yes, sharing our projects should be inspiring and helping everyone here :-)... Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  11. Going on with adding some details on the counter... I used an old Aluminium piece and a fuse from the car... Next detail... Nearly ready for painting now... just need to cover the Power Level Indicator areas and the display... to be continued... you guys, have a great weekend!
  12. As i was courios about it, i did a quick test... as a foretaste of how it will look like :-) Still not satisfied with the milky glas... will check and try to get this done better...
  13. It is going on with covering the Hengstler Counter with tape to do the inner painting. Before, a function check of all displays has been done, to make sure, before i close down the displays, everything is working as expected. After the painting was done, I used Green Stuff to fix the displays at their positions. I am not using that much of the Green Stuff, as if the display is not working again, it should be exchangable. The next challenge is, to get the display untransparent (milky), that the display is not seen when everything is done. I am doing this with sanding the Plexi Glass. Meanwhile i am getting more and more exctited as the paintjob is coming up soon :-) Thanks for reading and commenting! Marko
  14. Thanks, yes, the uneven edges will be covered by the paint. I will use tape to cover the exact size of the display. Before, i will paint the inside black. After the paint is done i will remove the tape and the only thing you will see ist the display, even if you look from the side, as everything is painted black inside. Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  15. Thanks Draco, yes, i thought, when you are holding the blaster normally, you will not be able to see the power level indicator if it is on the backside. You look at it from the top, that is why i put it there. Today, some more little updates. Added some green stuff to cover the plexiglass. In addition to that i added the power level indicator led as well... Have a great start in the upcoming week ! Marko
  • Create New...